Chapter 4

Everyone has been talking about how there was a Lacrosse try out today after school and I decided to stay to check the soon to be team out. Also, because I found out that Scott was the Team's Captain in his Sophomore year.

I sat down by myself in the second row behind a girl with jet black hair and the girl next to her had dark brown hair. There was no more seats open so I had no choice but to sit behind them. Not that they smelled bad or anything it's just that it's awkward sitting near to people who you don't know and they just don't talk to you.

The boys were taking a lap around the field and it seemed like everyone was doing fine except for one brunette guy who was almost falling to the ground on his face.

"What's wrong with you?" I heard the brunette girl ask the dark colored hair girl beside me.

"Me? Nothing." She stammered with her words and I automatically knew that she was a shy type of person by just the way she responds to her friend.

"You reek of anxiety. And it's distracting. What's going on?" The other girl asked and that caused me to look at them strangely and confused. They noticed because they both stared at me.

"She's kidding about smelling my... Anxiety." The dark colored hair says and I just nodded looking away from them.

"Scott seems distracted but I want to talk to him about us... I felt like we were connected. And I'm starting to think it never was anything at all." She tells her friend once I started to look down at my phone but I listened to them still.

Scott?

"What do you want it to be?" The brunette asked her friend, curiously.

"More." She replied.

I looked up to see Scott staring at me and when he noticed that I was staring at him he smiled. I smiled slightly before I looked down at my phone to text my mom.

Mama Bear
When is my next visit to the doctors?

I put my phone away because I knew that she won't be answering for a while considering she is with my Aunt Katherine today again. I payed attention to the try outs and started to actually understand the game of Lacrosse. At first it seemed confusing but I got the hang of it.

Scott was up next to shoot the ball into the net to get a goal. He made it seem like he was about to make the most epic shot ever but ended up missing the net by a whole lot causing me to feel bad for him. Scott looked over at me with a sad expression but he then looked determined.

When it was Scott's turn to shoot the ball he would always miss the net by a whole lot. Ball after ball he always missed. He seemed really determined to shoot a goal but that didn't happen. 

"Isn't the captain suppose to be one of the best players on the team? Or good?" The dark colored hair asked her friend.

"Maybe, he's just having a rough day." I suggested out loud causing her to look at me, guiltily because she knew I was right.

"McCall and Stilinski, grab the long sticks. You're covering goal for two-on-ones. Let's go! Line it up!" The coach yelled for Scott and his best friend to be the defense.

"Come on, Scott." I whispered knowing that he won't hear me but I still did it anyways.

A young boy ran towards them trying to dodge them but Scott ended up pushing him to the ground by knocking his stick out of his hands causing everyone to cheer. I stood up and clapped while smiling proudly.