Chapter 24

Chapter 24 // the goodbye

// I'm back bitch 😈 I'm back from hell.

Pairs of eyes from everyone at the mall were always looking over at the blonde who was walking in between Michael and Scott, she was holding onto her huge stomach with one of her small hands on top of it. Her back starting to ache from all the walking around in the mall for an hour straight - looking for baby clothing. Although her back was aching, her heart was as well.

Her heart aching at the fact that people were still judging her because of how young she was to become a mother. She heard the whispers all around her that a young girl was never going to be able to take care of a baby. It angered her that people would be so ignorant to comment about her life when they didn't know her at all.

Yes, she doesn't deny that she made a stupid mistake in the past that got her pregnant but it's not like she was a horrible person. People make mistakes in everyday life and they tend to be really bad mistakes but Adrianna's mistake created something so beautiful. Her mistake of having sex with the guy who she loved created a soon to be beautiful creature.

The situation of people staring at her was even worse today due to having two guys by her side.

Her ex-boyfriend and her boyfriend.

It probably was a bad idea to bring them to the mall for some baby clothing shopping but they wouldn't want to leave her side even though the dead pool was officially over. They just weren't able to let the young pregnant defenseless girl to go on her own. Anything could happen nowadays and they both surely did not want her to end up dead, along with the baby.

"So, where to next?" Michael asked out loud looking at the blonde who was trying to stop herself from looking over at the latina mother with her 14 year old daughter.

The mother was telling her daughter about how she shouldn't be having sex so young or she would end up being like Adrianna. It saddened her because they were talking in spanish, thinking that she wasn't going to understand because of how pale she looks.

But she understood every single word that came out of that mother's mouth.

"Adri?" Scott's soft caring voice snapped Adrianna into reality, causing her to shoot him a small smile, tucking a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about some clothing that I found a couple of weeks ago when I went to the mall with the girls." Adrianna made up a lie and the two werewolves listened into her heart, everything was going smoothly.

Michael and Scott looked at each other in a worried glance. They didn't quite get a long with one another but at that moment they were worried. Worried for the blonde who kept on zoning out.

It wasn't like her.

"Can we just get in that store and rest for a bit? I need to pee anyways." Adrianna mumbled while walking over to the store that actually had a bathroom in it, surprisingly.

Michael and Scott following closely behind her, entering the store as well. The store was mainly just selling key chains with names and California tourist cards.

Adrianna stopped in her tracks when she spotted a name on a particular key chain.

She cleared her throat and quickly walked over to the bathroom while Scott narrowed his eyes towards the key chain. Walking up to it and having it in his hand now.