Chapter 13

Chapter 13 // Baby Liam is better now that Mama Adri is with him.

Third person

Scott soon ended up sleeping next to Adrianna. His arm wrapped around her, being careful with her stomach as well so that he wasn't hurting her or the baby. He could already hear the baby's heartbeat causing him to smiling himself to sleep.

Adrianna was sound asleep for the very first time in months. Usually, she would have gotten nightmares which caused her to stay awake all night due to how frightening they were. All her nightmares were about her past. Mainly, about her father who passed away when she was only 8 years old. And also about him. The mysterious chocolate brown eyes leaving her alone with their baby.

She doesn't know why she gets nightmares about them. It was just a daily routine ever since she had gotten pregnant and she was starting to get really annoyed about the nightmares.

Scott slowly fluttered his eyes open and the first thing he saw was Adrianna's face. She looked peaceful while she was sleeping and she still looked extremely beautiful. Her mouth was in a slight pout and Scott wanted to kiss her lips so badly but decided against it.

He knew she wanted to go slow due to her unborn baby and how she's going to be a single mother. Atleast, that's what she thinks. But, Scott... Scott wants to help out with the baby. He really wanted to be in the baby's life. He finally wanted to have some responsibility and he was definitely going to be responsible now because this is a baby. Not a toy.

"Good morning, beautiful." Scott whispered to her and kissed her forehead when he noticed that she started to twitch.

"Shut up." She mumbled to him and then quickly snuggled up onto his chest causing him to chuckle.

"We have to get up now. I have to drive you to your house so you can get ready for school in two hours from now." Scott whispered and kissed the top of her head once again while rubbing her back.

"School can suck my pregnant ass." Adrianna blurted out and Scott shook his head while smiling at the adorable little pregnant girl.

You should know one thing about Adrianna Carter. It's that she loves her sleep. She absolutely loves her sleep that she will seriously kill you if you wake her up. But since this was Scott she decided not to do anything to him.

"I do love this a lot but I want to make a good first impression with your family. So, come on." Scott tells her and then pulls away from the light brunette haired girl but then picked her up bridal style.

"Scott." She groaned and rested her head on his chest, closing her eyes wanting to sleep once again but that was definitely not happening.

Scott sighed when he realized that he only drives a motorcycle and his mother already left for work in her van. He then rolled his eyes at himself when he remembered that he drove here in Adri's brand new car that her aunt bought her.

Scott placed her in the passengers seat, putting her seatbelt and then placed the small pillow beside her so that her head can lay on it instead of the hard window. He quickly ran into the house and grabbed all her stuff including her slippers.

When he got back out he put his slippers on her feet gently and then got in the drivers seat. Scott looked over at her and smiled widely not believing how lucky he was to have her in his life although they only met not so long ago. They just automatically clicked when they first met. Something inside of him knew they were going to be something big. He just knew.