*Kiss Me: 2*

Three Years Later...

As Sanuel's teacher dismissed us from class, I continued to pack his bag with his notebooks, pencils, and textbooks from class. I hated this class the most because what she was teaching them were nothing but lies.

Sanuel never stayed up for this class, however and I was glad. He always fell asleep the moment class began and I never felt the need to wake him. It was the only time I could see him during the day at peace.

I continued to stare at his sleeping figure even as all the class began to trickle out. These little moments, like this, I savored. It was not many times we were alone like this and I loved to be alone with him. He would call me by my name then. My true name.

Minutes passed by and he still had not woken. I let go a smile as my eyes fell across his face. He had long eyelashes. The longest I had ever seen on a boy. His face was clear of bumps and pimples unlike many other boys our age. He was not so small as he once was either.

I moved a little closer trying to get a better look and stared at his lips for a moment. Pink. Pink like a girl's. He had long hair like a girl as well. Long, dark brown locks that he tied back and cut every now again. For some reason, he did not want to cut his hair this month and it grew much longer than normal.

My lips up turned into a small smile. From behind, he could be mistaken for a pretty girl. I told him this, once, and he became extremely mad at me. I never mentioned it again.

"Sanuel...it is time to leave," I whispered close to his ear. He turned his head towards me and gave me one of his smiles that warmed my heart. Not everyone would see him smile, but with me, he always had given me one. Every single day we had spent together since he first chose me.

"Aaron, when will I ever not wake up to your face?"

"Never," I murmur back.

He smiled again and rubbed at his eyes with the back of his hands.

"Then I would never mind being woken at any time in the day or night, mornings even."

With his keeper, he would always yell for her to get out or leave him alone, but with me he would always wake up with a smile and happy mood.

I drape his bag over my shoulder as he rose from his chair.

"Where did Matthew and the others rush off to?" I pursed my lips and continued to walk out the classroom.

"I know you know. Tell me."

I was reluctant to tell him simply because he was not the most popular person with guys. A lot of his girl classmates had crushes on him, but he was ignorant of it all. He was too worried about being accepted into their group to notice.

Instead, I collected their notes, their words, and secret feelings them hoping, thinking I would pass it all back to him. However, I did not. He held no interest in them, I knew. He was far too much into books and nature to care for much other things.

"Aaron, let us go to the back classroom. They will be there. I am sure of it."

"Sanuel..." He grabbed my wrist and tugged me in the other direction away from his home and into the woods.

"It will be fine, pet." He gave me another smile with his eyes causing my lips to part and my heart to feel like it was melting.