*Love Me: 2*

Isaac's P.O.V

I glance around  and notice the pollen flying in the air. It became spring before I could even realize it. The air is still warm, even as it is beginning to approach the evening. 

Soon, I begin to lean my head against the tree and take in the outdoors. All this time, I never had the chance to look up at the stars or stop and stare at the scenery. It has always been blood and battles and wars...

It's a shame. It looks so beautiful at night. 

My eyes cut to the corners as I see Stevens passing figure causing me to sigh. I'd been avoiding him only because these feelings of mine just  continues to grow. Eventually, I will mark him, but my wolf does not know a word such as patience. I'm winning a losing battle, and being near him only makes it worse.

His lips press onto my cheek as I feel his arms hug me from behind. I feel the sparks as if it was the very first time I had ever felt them. Why must he do this to me?

"Stevens...enough with your taunts..." I growl but his lips only grow closer to my lips until I feel them on mine. He comes from behind me and begins to push me onto the grass with his body. Again, I go under him relishing in the feel of his body on mine even if it's not the desired kind of closeness I want.

I wrap both my arms around his neck until he is fully caved on to me. Goddess, I want him and I want him bad. He knows this, so why?

He pulls at the bottom of my lip until his lips are away from mine. His hazel-brown eyes peer into mine with a smile tugging at his lips. He is tempting me.

"I haven't seen you all day...why?"

"Mmm, busy, like you," I tease.

"Oh really? I guess that means no us time, hm?" 

"Us time? No, I will always make room for that. You know I can't resist you."

His lips part.

"That's why you tease me like this."

I comb my fingers through his hair loving the soft, thickness of it. 

"I don't mind being teased. However, it always comes with a price at the end." My hand travels down his neck and stops at the nape of it. "You know that, right?"

He gives me quick kiss causing my heart to beat faster.

"I do. As yours does too."

I grin at this. 

"I'd pay any price for you." 

"You're filled with nothing but sweet words, Isaac."

"I can be many things in many ways. Should we take this to your rooms and find out one?"

He continues to fiddle with the collar of my shirt before looking back up at me. 

"I'm curious to know. Maybe we should."

He rises and helps me up to my feet staring down at my body all the while. My words are, finally, at last, beginning to get to him. Spring is coming and so is the heat... 

Before he can walk away, I wrap one of my arms around his and pulled him closer to me. I don't know what it is about being close to him, but every press of his skin onto mine sends a wave of euphoria down to the tip of my toes. I get happy and excited. His mere presence makes me smile. 

I love him. 

"You know...Ronan will be home soon, right?" 

"Of course," I mumble. "It's always him or some other thing... It would be my eighteenth cold shower, you know."