Ariel's Treasure Hunt

Before you and your best friend went to a new restaurant with employees that won't try to poison you, you guys saw that there was a treasure hunt. You and your best friend liked treasure hunts and you thought it might take Peach off your mind. You walk up to it. There was a employee that looked bored and really didn't want to be there. He was bored out of his brains!
      "Welcome to Ariel's Treasure hunt." The employee said in a very dull voice. "Find Ariel's hair brush also know as a fork."
"Finding a fork! That's easy!"
In the box that you and your best friend had to find the fork in was filled with sand, sea shells, feather and who knows what else! You dig your hand in the box. You feel something squishy and pull it out, out of curiosity. It was a dead seagull. You screamed in horror. Who wouldn't! It's a dead bird! "What is that!" Your best friend said, backing away. "A bird wimps." The employee said with no emotion.
You put your hand back in. Something pinched you with great force. Your hand came shooting out of the box. It was a crab. You pluck it off your hand and drop it back in the box.
With great denial, you put your hand back in for the last time. You felt something metal. You pulled it out. It was the fork! After all that trouble you went through, you finally got the fork!
      The employee stuck it back in and played with the feathers, sand and other things and creatures in there.
      Your best friend out their friend in the box. Your best friend pulled out the fork on the first time, along with a tiny sea shell. You and your best friend ran away. You agreed that you two had enough Dead End Disney for the day. You two went to the restroom, washed your hands, and drove off while keeping an eye out for a good restaurant.