Tiana's Revenge

You and your best friend wake up. Nervous and excited. You are excited because you get to leave (which is a first) and your nervous because of Peach. How can such a 'sweet', small and cute girl be so threatening?
      You and your best friend don't hesitate to pack. You two pack everything in less than a hour! "Hey (F/n), I know our main plan was to book it out of here after we pack. But can we do one last ride?"   your best friend asked. "Fine." You say reluctantly. You weren't sure if it was such a good idea but you went along with your best friend's plan.
       You guys decide to go on a ride called Tiana's Revenge. Oh boy. You get on the ride. It starts out as a animatronic Dr.Facilier crawling out of 'the other side'. He was all dirty and had torn clothing. His shadows tried to suck him back in but he escaped in time. With a quick swoosh, his shadows came back into the other side.
      Dr.Facilier hid into a ally way and disappeared into the darkness, where he is used to being. A shadow crawled out from the depths of the other side. The shadow work was amazing. You could t believe that the ride was so skilled with props and special effects.
       The shadow found its way at Tiana's Café. It had a mischievous plan.  Tiana was cooking until it possessed her. Tiana spazzed as the shadow got used to its new body. She stumbled as she tried to walk.
     Naveen walked in and wrapped his arm around the possessed Tiana. "You look tired. Go take a break." He said trying to persuade Tiana to take a break and relax. The shadow was confused. "Come,"
"What?"
"Come, w-with." Tiana said gesturing to Naveen. He thought this was Tiana flirting, but she was his wife and he did as he was told.  Little did he know. Another shadow was hiding in the room.
     When they walked in Tiana pinned him to the wall. "Wh-what?" Naveen stuttered. "We need more people on the other side. The other shadow ripped the humanity out of Naveen and made him a shadow. "Your one of us now."
     The rest of the ride was Tiana conquering the rest of New Orleans and it ended as her and the other new shadows planing to take over the world. This was a rather strange ride, but not that scary.
    You and your best friend jumped out of the ride and headed to the parking lot. Everything was in your car and ready to go until someone stopped you. Peach. Then everything went black.