Trying To Escape

You and your best friend decide to go to Wendy's. What could go wrong at Wendy's and you two are very far away from the dreaded Dead End Disney. You scan through the menu. You order a Cesar Salad and a Strawberry lemonade. Your best friend orders a cheeseburger with no guilt and a Diet Coke. You two also get a large fry to share. "Why don't we get frostys?" Your best friend suggests. You nod at your best friend's suggestion.
      "Get me a chocolate one and I'll go pick us a table. Your best friend nods and you slip away to pick a table. Dead End Disney is stuck to your mind. You just can't believe how twisted it is. You hope that you can eat in peace. You find a table in the corner thats next to a wide window that gives a good view.
       You walk over to the best friend. You gather up the food and tell your best friend to get some dips for the French Fries. You sit at the table and wait for your best friend's arrival. Your best friend comes back with sweet and sour, butter milk ranch and honey mustard dippings. You lick your lips. The different aromas of the food fills your nostrils.
     You finish your salad rather quickly. It was on the small side but it was still filling. You watch your best friend chow down on their hamburger. You start on the fries. The greasy sticks of potato was very delightful. It got your mind off the horrid Dead End Disney.
      You finish your Strawberry Lemonade and start to sip on your frosty. Hold the cup and feel something paper like on the bottom of the cup. You peel it off. It's a stick note. You read it and the words haunt you.

I shall get you (F/n), you will be MINE!
Love, Peach.

       You never told Peach your name. You showed you best friend. Complete shock was on your best friend's face. "Time to go." You said packing everything up. "We'll finish the food at the hotel. You said, your best friend trailing behind you. And off you two went. You wondered if this was a giant mistake. You wondered if you should of just left on day one, no matter what! It's too late now. And you never loved your gun, so much before until now.