Why I Wrote Dead End Disney

Hello! BoxesOfChocolate here. This is just a little about me and the book.

First of all, thanks for completing the book and liking it! I am so happy that my book is such a success! If you want to read more books by me! Please check then out and don't forget to follow me!

       You might be wondering, "BoxesOfChocolate, how did you get the idea for Dead End Disney?" Well... *flashback wooshes* I was doing homework one day (Thanksgiving Break hw, always the worst.) and I was thinking about WattPad. I thought to myself, "maybe I should do horror or a fanfic, or maybe even both together!" So I started looking for inspiration! I went to Pinterest and came across some scary Disney art. Then it hit me. A scary Disney fanfic! Perfect! But what should I call it. I went into brainstorm mode. And then I got it, Dead End Disney!

I tried to not make Dead End Disney gender specific because there is males and females that read my stories. It can be also a male with a female best friend or a female with a male best friend or a person that has a best friend of the same gender.

       When I first told my friends my idea (friends that did and didn't have WattPad), they thought I was crazy. "A horror fanfic about Disney?" And all I could say was ".......Yeah...?"

        Another question you might ask is "how did you get the idea for Peach?" Well, Peach is my creepy OC. You gotta love her and hate her at the same time, you know? Idk, Peach just came up at random. I thought to myself when I was starting Cinderella's Café, "what is a good name for a waitress. And why not make it a food because she works in a food industry?" And then I got it, Peach! Where did I get it from. Idk,  Imagination Land?

Ursula's Cove is a hotel that is based on her and her cave from The Little Mermaid. I stuck to her attire of black and purple and her gorgeous golden shell necklace! I wanted it to seem very elegant and yet appropriate for Ursula's Cove. I got the idea from seeing chibi characters from The Little Mermaid on Pinterest. Ursula just looked so cute! And she is also a villain so why not!

      Tysm for reading! I made book two for everyone to enjoy a wonderful series! Stay yummy my little chocolates!

                     ~BoxesOfChocolate