Sent Back and Taking the Exam Again

Edited - 12/01/17 You have no idea how much my old writing style ticks me off. What the hell was with writing two people speaking on the same paragraph or the lowercase 'i'!!!

Sorry for the shitty writing. Should mostly be fixed now.

~~~~~~~Naruto's Pov~~~~~

I woke up with a start and frantical looked around. Sighing, I muttered "I'm in my old apartment". Looking out of my window, it looked about midnight. Might as well see if Sasuke got here successfully. I thought to myself as I jumped out of the cheap single bed. Getting changed quickly, I noticed the scar on my chest that Sasuke's Chidori gave me and and the scars on the top of my right arm,where it had been reconnected, after I lost it. 'So, my body remembers the pain?' I mused. 

'Seems that way, you should be careful and bandage that up, in case anyone sees and questions it' advised Kurama. I nodded, agreeing with the fox before I bandaged my arm as it was a slightly different skin colour as my current tanned skin before continuing to get changed. Though that'll probably change with time.

Running on the rooftops, I made it to the Uchiha compound and jumped over the tall walls surrounding it. I saw Sasuke opening his door and was about to leave "Sasuke!" I shouted, making him look up. A small smile could be seen on the normally emotionless Uchiha, proving it was the Sasuke from my time. 

"You actually did it, dobe." he said softly as I jumped now in front of him. 

I fist pumped the air while ignoring his rude nickname he has given me"I'm the seventh Hokage, after all!" 

He shook his head at me and noticed my right arm. "So, your body is the same?" he stated as he lifted his bandaged left arm into the light. 

"It kinda looks cool, huh? Like we're brothers." I said with a grin, he 'hn'ed with a slight blush of embarrassment. 

"What happens if the others find out?" he asked going serious as he let me in his house.

Thinking, I sat down on his sofa "I don't know, I doubt they'd believe we're from the future. So we'll just have to make sure they don't know and hide all our scars or anything else that would seem suspicious. Though saying that, I'm sure they'll be curious about bandaged arms we suddenly have after, what seems to be to them, one day." I said matching his serious tone. He nodded, agreeing with me before sitting down with me. 

Sasuke sighed "I suppose we'll just have to dodge the questions, until we can't anymore and then tell them that we're from future, but only the current Hokage. We could tell the other's it was a training accident." suggested my Anbu Head. 

"And you'll need to make sure every morning you put a genjutsu on those eyes you have" I reminded him and he nodded slouching on the sofa. "I can't wait till we see everyone alive" I continued in relief to which he nodded and then groaned. 

Seeing my confused face, he explained "tsk...I'll have fangirls and my future wife will be one of them..." 

I laughed and then groaned "Mine, won't even be able to stand near me without fainting..." it was his time to laugh at me however very quiet because of his emo uchiha-ness. 

"I suppose we're in the same situation" 

"Yeh". I got up and dragged my hand through my wild and unruly hair "I'm off to bed, make sure you tell no one about our situation" he mock saluted 

"No need to tell me, Hokage-sama". I sighed and shook my head 'why is it he always jokes around with me, yet, is still the Emo-Sasuke to everyone else' I thought tiredly before poofing to my rundown apartment. Getting changed once again, I collapsed on my bed -drifting to sleep.