Bell Test

Edited - 12/01/17

~~~

~~~~Naruto's Pov~~~~

I walked down to the training grounds about 3 hours late but in my opinion I'm only late if kakashi is there before me which is very unlikely to EVER happen unless the world is ending. Hopefully that won't happen, after all it's the main reason why we've come back. 

I turned the corner and saw Sasuke whom -I'm assume- was trying to ignore the pink haired ninja fangirling at the side of him. Strolling up to him, I tried to contain my laughter which Sasuke saw easily and glared at me muttering under his breath "Stupid Dobe. He'll never know my pain." 

Sakura followed his gaze and saw me which caused her to point at me and scream "YOU'RE LATE!" 

I nodded a greeting and replied with a smirk "I'm only late if sensei is here, (I pretended to look around) which he isn't, so I'm not late." she was stunned into silence and then hit me on the head for no reason, but it's Sakura, so I suppose that's a reason in of itself.

Minutes later Kakashi-sensei poofed in, scratching his neck sheepishly while Sakura vented out on him screaming loudly than she had done with me "YOU'RE LATE!!!" I joined in because it reminded me of the old/new times. Sasuke merely looked at him then looked back to whatever he was looking at, showing no emotion... I suppose it's kinda drilled into him, being an Uchiha and the head of Anbu. Kakashi then went onto explaining the test we're going to to have, which I paid no attention to. Why should I? I've already listened to it before.

Getting bored, I charged at him quite slowly compared to my true speed with a kunai gripped tightly in my hand. His eye widened slightly as he got hold of my waist and turned me around so that my own recently sharpened kunai was pointed to my neck. He smiled "I haven't said 'start' yet" 

I smirked which confused him, though it wasn't very clear, only having 1/4 of his face shown "I wasn't aware that ninja waited for a start." and with that I poofed away and the real me stepped out from under the shade of the tree. 

"A clone?" He muttered confused. 

I nodded in reply while Sasuke gave me a look and said "show off". 

I rolled my eyes "oh please, it's not like you don't like showing off too, teme." I said with the wave of my hand. He smirked yet offered no response so I sighed at his stubbornness. Turning around to kakashi I saw he was looking at me with surprise and suspicion evident in his lone eye. "Naruto is... surprisingly right, so.... START!!!" He bellowed at the end and we shot off to hide.

~~~~KAKASHI'S POV~~~~

I watched as the newly appointed Genin made their way to their hiding spots and hiding surprisingly well for their age 'at least they think like ninja' I pondered pulling out my precious book and began reading the wonders within.

I was still in the clearing yet no one showed any signs of moving. Sensing around with my Chakra, and I realised at one point both Naruto and Sasuke have moved and masked their chakra so well that I can't pinpoint their location. Sakura was easier to find as she hasn't masked her chakra and her pink hair is quite easy to find in a field of green. This made me wonder why she even bothered to hide in a GREEN forest if her hair was LIGHT PINK. 

On another note, I wonder who taught Naruto how to mask his chakra and at so well a level, Sasuke may have been shown him how to do it while the Uchiha clan was alive but then again his shouldn't be so well hidden either... I'm half tempted to lift my headband up and find them, I feel like they're watching me but I can't find where. It's like I'm being hunted and it's a feeling I haven't had in awhile. In the Anbu, I was the one watching and hunting... never ever the other way around.