Time Of Life

Hey guys

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope you enjoy this chapter ^^

Chapter Thirty Six - Time Of Life

Tori's POV

Ethan? Why would Aiden go and fight with Ethan? And just like Kelly said, without a reason.

My mind went off to various possibilities but the most probable and worst being that maybe Aiden got an idea about what happened between me and Ethan.

But even if he did, why go and beat up Ethan? Why would he care anyway? I rolled my eyes.

I have to ask him, but I don't want to talk to him at the same time.

I shook my head and went back to the living room where everyone was sitting. "Tori?" Daniel called.

"Yeah?" He was sitting on the couch beside Aiden.

"We were planning to go to the pool today," Daniel said.

"Pool?" I gulped. "Why can't we just sit home and watch movies like my dad suggested?"

"But outdoors is fun. Don't you think?"

Does Daniel not know I hate swimming?

"Uhh or maybe we can go to the beach and enjoy the sun?" I suggested.

Jessica let out a laugh.

"She is scared of water," Jessica said.

"Beach is fine with me," Aiden interrupted, eyeing me but I looked away.

Dylan looked at me. "You grew up here in California?"

"Uh yeah,"

"With all those beaches, I wonder how you are scared of water. Did you never go for a swim as a kid?" He asked.

"Actually I did," I said as I sat down on the couch beside Jessica. "As a kid, I would usually go for a swim but there were once these bunch of teenagers playing pranks on people in the water with a fake shark," I looked over at Jessica as she burst out laughing remembering the day she did the same.

"The toy shark didn't seem that real but as a kid, I thought it would eat me up. Ever since, I did not go in the water. You could actually say that I am scared of the creatures in water, which is why I never went for a swim and slowly developed a phobia of water, especially when there is lots of it," I finished.

I clapped my hands. "End of the story. Now lets head for the beach,"

Everyone got up. I realised that the guys were already in a loose tshirt and boxers.

Jessica and me were already in shorts so I guess we were all ready. "We have got two cars. We'll fit easily," I said, remembering that my parents left my car and mom's car at home.

"Okay," Jessica said.

"I'll just go and get my phone from my room. You guys can start getting in the cars. The keys are on the counter," I said and went upstairs to my room.

I got my phone and came downstairs. I checked all the windows and backyard door and finally locked the house.

I opened the driver's door of my car but found someone sitting there already.

I narrowed my eyes. "I'm driving,"

"I don't think so girly," He said.

I frowned. "Who else is going with us?"

"No one. Dylan and Daniel are going with lovebirds,"

"This is my car," I snapped.

"Very well maintained. I like it. Now get in the car,"