Road Trip And Camps (Part 1)

Chapter Thirty Eight - Road Trip And Camps (Part 1)

Tori's POV

I glanced at the person sitting beside me, smiling back at Megan.

I cleared my throat. He looked at me.

"Did you invite her?" I asked.

"Yeah," He shrugged. "You knew her,"

I took a long breath and looked back at Daniel. He just scowled in disappointment and I looked ahead to drive the car on the road.

As Jessica drove her car past ours, she frowned at the backseat and raised a brow at me.

I rolled my eyes and mouthed, "Long story,"

We started the drive and I followed Jessica's car as she knew where we were going.

"So you live in New York?" Megan spoke.

"Yes we do," Daniel answered venomously.

"I was asking him," She said. I gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"So you live in New York Aiden?" She asked again.

"Yep,"

"Great. Now I'll have to apply for universities in New York," She said.

Aiden let out a laugh.

My eyes grew wide. But, I was planning to come back to California after high school. This b*tch!

"Hope you don't get accepted," I muttered under my breath as I turned a corner, following Jessica's car.

I could see Aiden staring me from the corner of my eye.

"So why did you leave California Daniel?" She asked.

"Long story," I heard his short reply and I pictured her rolling her eyes.

"Wait. Where is she going?" I muttered to myself.

I fetched my phone from the dashboard and dialled Jessica's number. She picked up after a few rings. I put the phone on speaker and placed it on my lap.

"Jess I think you're going the wrong way,"

"If you know the right way, why don't you take the lead?" She snapped.

I raised a brow. After a pause, I spoke, "Hey I'm just saying because I think I know the wa-"

"I'm so sorry Tori. Its just that this GPS is giving us a really hard time and Luke has been so annoying. He's just telling me to turn right and left when he does not even know the place," She snapped but this time it was probably meant for Luke, who was sitting beside her.

"Fine I'm not going to say anything now," I heard Luke.

I scratched my forehead with my thumb. "Yeah please do shut up," Jess said.

I looked at the passenger side and Aiden had his arms crossed over his chest as he shook his head.

"Fine," Luke started. "I don't wanna go to any road trip with-"

"Shut up you two," I shouted louder than them.

There was silence in both the cars. Wow! That actually worked.

"Thats what I've been trying to tell these two since the past five minutes. Thanks Tori," I heard Dylan and chuckled.

"You're welcome Dylan,"

"We're still here," Jess said.

"Now stop the car and get Dylan behind the wheel,"

"What?" I heard Jessica's voice.