Awkward

Chapter Twelve - Awkward

Tori's POV

I had to show Aiden how bad Tori can get!

I changed my wet clothes and gave a glance at the watch.

There was much time left before the school would end. I didn't want to skip so many classes so I decided to go back to school.

I won't let this one go that easily. I had to think of something to teach this guy a lesson.

I locked the house and sat in the car.

I thought for a while but nothing.

Why can't this brain help me at the right time?

I started the engine and brought the car to the road.

I will take my revenge not only from Aiden but also from that b*tch Kelly.

The image of her laughing at me, when Aiden splashed the water on my face, is hard to forget.

I just wish I could kill both of them.

I parked the car in the parking lot and started for the building.

It was lunch when I reached the school.

I walked towards the cafeteria knowing where everyone would be. I looked around the cafeteria and spotted Jessica, Luke, Matt and Dean on the same table where they sat everyday.

Aiden was nowhere to be found and neither was Kelly.

Jessica waved her hand at me and I walked towards the table.

I took the empty seat beside Dean.

"I thought you were not coming back?" Jessica asked.

"But there was a lot of time left. So I just decided to come,"

"Where did she go?" Luke asked Jessica.

"She went home to change clothes because her clothes got wet," She paused and turned to me. "By the way you didn't tell me who did it,"

Should I tell her?

Ofcourse I should.

But she will not leave Aiden if she comes to know how much he is irritating me.

And Luke is a friend of Aiden. This might effect Jessica and Luke's relationship.

Will it?

I was interrupted in my thoughts by Luke.

"Is there anyone messing with you here? You can tell me. I'll teach him some manners," Luke told me.

Should I tell him?

"Uhh....nothing of that sort....but-"

"But?" Jessica asked me.

Matt and Dean were looking at me like I was going to tell them the name of a murderer.

I waved my hands infront of my face awkwardly and laughed.

"Its not what you all think," I said laughing and trying my best so that it won't look fake.

Everyone's face pulled up into a smile except one's, who looked at me through narrowed eyes.

Jessica.

"You're lying," She snapped confidently.

Every face turned to her.

"No I'm not," I said and now every face turned in my direction.