Monday Morning Blues

Chapter dedicated to:

@BhawnaSingh4

For the amazing cover!

Thank You So Much!

Enjoy! :)

Chapter Seventeen - Monday Morning Blues

Tori's POV

After Luke and Jessica were back from the cafe, Aiden and Luke decided to leave but Aunt somehow managed to stop them for the dinner.

The dinner was nothing like the first one I had with Aiden, it was simple and went normal. He wasn't bothering me with his feet this time although he was sitting right infront of me.

He would just look up and catch me staring him and then I just had to smile.

Damn! What was wrong with me?

Why was I behaving so stupid?

After the dinner, when Aiden and Luke had left, and me and Jess had helped Aunt in clearing the table and cleaning the dishes, we three went to our rooms.

After completing my homework, I was setting my bag according to Monday's timetable when a knock came on my door.

I went and opened the door.

Aunt stood on the door.

"Aunt? I thought you had already slept," I said as I told her to come in.

She sat on my bed while I pulled out my study chair and sat on it facing her.

"I wanted to talk to you Tori,"

I nodded. "About what?"

"About you and Aiden," She said and the moment the words slipped out of her mouth, my jaw dropped.

My eyes suddenly grew wide and it felt like I had been caught doing something that shouldn't be done.

Before I could stop myself, I had involuntarily started explaining. "What? About me and Aiden? What about me and Aiden? Its not what you think Aunt. Its just nothi-"

"But I never said anything Tori," She cut me off.

I stared at her for a while, my mouth slightly open with shock.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Uhh yeah you didn't," I let out a nervous laugh.

She shook her head at me.

"I know everything Tori. Afterall I'm also the mother of a teenage girl,"

"No Aunt there's nothing of that sort. I'm not lying," I said.

"I know you are not lying because right now you yourself haven't realised it,"

I let out a sigh. "Realised what?"

She smiled. "Within a few days, you'll know. I've seen how happy you are with him,"

"No Aunt I'm not. And I can never be happy with him because he is a pl-" I immediately paused.

Jessica might not have told Aunt about Aiden being a stupid player. If Aunt comes to know about this, she would probably want Jess to stay away from Luke as he is Aiden's friend.

No. I can't let their relationship be affected because of me.

"Complete it Tori," She said as calmly as possible.

When I didn't speak anything she spoke, "A player,"

I looked up at her.

I hesitated for a while before speaking. "You already knew it?"