Homework Day (Part 2)

Chapter dedicated to:

@cuts_my_wrists

For the amazing cover ^^ ^^

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

And my story just reached 2k reads! Thank you!

Enjoy! :)

Chapter Sixteen - Homework Day (Part 2)

Tori's POV

After my little encounter with Aiden, I went downstairs, back to the hall to join everyone in doing the homework.

Aiden seemed to forget about what just happened above only a few minutes ago, as he behaved as normal as he could.

Or maybe he was just pretending to act normal.

Why would he come to my room like that?

Jessica was now sharing the couch with me and Aiden and Luke were sitting on the couch infront of ours, facing us.

Now there weren't any conversations going on in the room, everyone was busy doing their work and Aunt was in her room.

I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall behind me.

It was already 2 pm.

Half of the day was already over and here we were doing homework.

I mentally scowled.

"Do we always get so much homework for the weekend?" I killed the silence, as everyone looked up at me.

"It won't be so much if you keep updating it during weekdays," Luke said.

I sighed.

"I thought New York was a party place. How do kids party with so much homework?" I rolled my eyes.

Jessica and Luke laughed.

Then silence erupted the room again as everyone tried to vanish inside their notebooks.

I was done solving my fifth problem and I still had fifteen sums before my 'Sunday' freedom could reach me.

'Just fifteen more Tori. You can do it,'

I sighed.

I started the next one. I rolled the pen between my fingers as I tried to find a solution.

Aiden shut his notebook as he stretched a little sitting on the couch.

My eyes widened. "Done already?"

"Just five more left. I'll just take a break," He said getting up from the couch.

I blinked a few times. What was he? Superman?

I still had fifteen problems left and he was almost done. He was just too fast.

"Great. I have seven left. I'll take a break too," Luke said.

Okay! Fine! Maybe I'm slow.

"Yeah I have two more problems left. I need a break too," Jess said.

I sighed! I'm the snail here.

"What about you Tori?" Luke asked.

"I still have fifteen," I pouted.

"You are slow girl," Jess said.

I nodded sadly, wiping a fake tear off my cheek.

Jessica rolled her eyes. "You wanna take a break?"

I shook my head. "Not unless I solve a few more,"

"Okay incase you wanna join us, we are at the backyard pool. Maybe I'll take a dip. What do you both say?" Jess asked Aiden and Luke.