Road Trip And Camps (Part 2)

Chapter Thirty Nine - Road Trip And Camps (Part 2)

Tori's POV

As we walked back to the clearing, my mind just revolved around one thought.

Where was Aiden? Why didn't he come to find me when I screamed?

As we reached back, I saw Luke pacing around the fire we had set up. He looked up to us as we approached and suddenly pulled me into a hug.

"Are you okay? Why did you scream?"

I patted him on the back. "Yes I'm okay Luke. I just forgot my way back,"

He pulled back and sighed in relief. "You screamed like you were chased by a psycho killer,"

"You have no idea what we saw there," Dylan crossed his arms over his chest.

"What?" Luke asked.

"She was hanging on a tree. I thought she was dead already. Her mind is quite evil," Jessica rolled her eyes.

Luke looked at me with wide eyes but it was just another second as he burst out laughing. "Well I would say she has got a wicked brain. Where do you get these ideas from?" He asked.

I shrugged, smiling and finally looked around, realising that Luke was alone here.

"Where is Aiden? And Megan?" I asked.

"Oh the moment you started towards the lake, Megan got a call and she looked quite troubled. We asked what it was but she just started walking out of here. Aiden followed her and Dylan was going behind them too but then we heard your scream. Dylan, Jess and Dan went looking for you while I stayed back at the camp," He looked in the direction where the two went.

"They must be getting back now," He said.

We waited for a few minutes, as I kept looking in the direction where they went.

"I think we should go and check. They could be in trouble," I said.

"I'll come with you," Daniel said.

"Me too," Jess said. We three started towards the direction Luke had pointed while, Dylan and Luke stayed back.

As we approached the cars, my heart dropped at the sight.There was just one car!

"Where is the other car?" Jessica said.

I remembered that we had just placed the keys of the cars on a rock for a while.

Shit! That Megan!

My breath got caught in my throat at the realisation. I should have known!

Thats how Megan is. Thats how she does it? But why me? Why always me?

But, back then it was Ethan. And now she got Aiden too? What is it that the witch cast on him that he left with her? Why?

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to find Jessica, looking at me in confusion. She looked back at Daniel and asked, "What are you two frowning about? There has to be something urgent,"

"Do you not understand Jess? They left," Daniel said.

"No. There has to be something," I found myself defending him.

"Tori you know how Megan is," He said.

"And I know how Aiden is. And you do too," I said.

He seemed to think for a while and nodded. "I guess you are right. Lets go back to camp,"

I nodded and we three went back to the camp. Luke and Dylan looked up in question.

"Did you find them?" Luke asked.