There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate

Chapter-One:Icee's And Boy Bands

My nails dig inside the seat as Kimberly tries pulling me out of her car, I make an effort not to let go of the seat but Kimberly pulls my long black hair and I flinch, causing me to let go of the seat. My body flies out the car, landing hard on the concrete.

I bite down on my lip as pain crawled from my butt to my waist. Kimberly smirks at me. “Don’t smirk at me! You haven’t won yet!” I yell at her, sneering.

There was no way in hell I was going to Warped Tour, don’t get me wrong, I love going to it but Kimberly just wanted to go see Black Veil Brides! Yuck! I hate their music with passion! I don’t get what's up with the long hair and black paint? Kimberly’s lip begins to twitch uncontrollably and I knew if I didn’t get up she was going to hurt me.

“I love you but I’m not just going to see Black Veil Brides,” I try to take over the situation.

Kimberly sighs. “Fine, I’ll stay and watch Blood on the dance floor with you but pretty please get up now! There on any minute!” She begs me.

I roll my eyes jumping up from the ground, Kimberly jumps up and down amusingly, I try to make a enthastic look but it's no use I'm not in the mood. Kimberly pulls my arm forwards trying to make her way to the front of the stage. I glanced around as millions of screaming girls covered in black paint scream “BVB!”. Before I know it Kim is screaming her lungs out with them. I keep shifting my weight on each leg waiting impatiently for the lame band to play.

“Kim what time are they supposed to be on?” I question her, irrated.

She smiles at me innocently. “Three,” My mouth drops. I glance at my Iphone checking the time. 2:00p.m.

“Oh hell no! I'm not standing here for another hour!” I scream at her. Kim frowns. I know she had been waiting for eternity for the Warped Tour just to see them. But she just can't make me stand here and wait.

“How about I give you ten bucks and you go find us some Icee’s? Deal?” She questions me hopefully. I nod in agreement. She hands me the money and I make my way out of the crowd by pushing and shoving people out of my way. I'm still trying to figure how Kimberly convinced me to come to this. I'm even suppose to step foot here. I should be home packing to go to Yale.

My body crashes with someone, my body slams to ground with a loud thud. Quickly, I feel a cold substance go through my shirt. I let out a groan as I felt someone lifting me up.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t see you,” The guy choked out softly. I lift my hand to my eyes trying to make my vision clear. In front of me a guy stands with semi-long black hair. His blue eyes sparkle perfectly behind the black jacket he's wearing.

“It’s fine. I wasn’t pay attention,” I reply. When I laid my hand on my stomach I feel it's wet. I glance down and see blue and red stains on it. The guy has spilled his Icee’s all over me. Great, there goes my favorite BOTDF shirt.

“Here,” he says, handing me a black shirt he had in his back pocket. I glance at him oddly. Who kept black shirts in their back-pocket? He laughs nervously. “If I see you after Warped Tour I’ll buy you a new BOTDF shirt,” He promises me.

“Why can’t you buy it now?” I challenge him throwing the black shirt over my shoulder. He stays silent for a moment.

“I have to go but I will buy you your shirt! I’m sorry!” He said running away.