It Was Over Before We Said It Was

Kim stares at me sadly as I grabbed my bags dropping them inside the cart. The three hour drive to the airport was horrible. The bus was silent and no one spoke to each other. Jake slightly smiled at me waiting for me to get off the bus. Ashley and Kayleen pass Kim and Andy; they dont say a word.

"I'll go get the tickets," Ashley informed me.

I nodded. I stood by the entrance of the bus. This was how it was going to end. A fan couldnt date Andy; No one could date him. He was too in love with Scott. His bestfriend. I wouldnt stick around to see her back in his arms. I rather die of sadness before letting that happen.

"Where are you going?" Kim asked me, breaking the silence.

"Home. I called mom last night; she said it was better if I went home for awhile," I informed her.

She nods understanding what I had told her. I dig my hands in my pockets, i kicked my feet back and forth on the pretend dust that was on the floor. I sighed, the more i stayed here the more i was going to suffer.

"I'll see you around," I told her, smiling lightly.

"Yeah, see you around," I glanced at Andy; he was frozen just glaring at me.

"Bye," I whispered out to him.

Matt smiles at me hugging me tightly. "Take care of yourself alright! If you ever want to get the band back together you can. Just give me a call,"

"Thanks, and I'll let you know," Before i sttepped out of the bus I stopped; turning around looking at the two people I loved with my entire heart. I take off the lip ring and placed it on the counter. If i could i would take off the tatoo as well. But that was permanet.

Jinxx smiles at me. "Cheer up B. Trust me this is for the best," He told me; walking me to the airplane.

"I hope so Maybe, I shouldve never came Jinxx. Maybe the band would still be together,"

"Nah, Andy makes us take a lot of faults for him. I think this was the one that drew the line. He wasnt always like this you know," He said.

He wasnt? SO there is a better guy in there then the one i came to know? I laughed drly. I doubted that. Andy was always Andy. Even after BVB falls apart he was still be Andy Sixx. Jinxx pushed me playfully.

"Scott changed him more than you can imagine. That guy was better then what he is now,"

I shrugged. "It's not my promblem anymore,"

"yea, I know" He hugs me tightly, kissing me on the cheek.

"Take care of yourelf Bailey. Dont go back to being a lifeless zombie," He chucked.

"I promise I wont. Just promise me you'll take care of Kim," I asked him.

"Promise," He smiled.

Jake hands me one of the tickets he had in his hand. He turns around hugging Jinxx. They both chuckle shaking their heads at the same time.

"See you around bro?" Jake told him.

Jinxx smiled. "Yea, see you around,"

Jake and I turned around walking insdie the airplane. I was surpirsed I hadn't ran back to Andy crying to him what we are doing was wrong; but every story has it's ending. No one said it was suppose to be a happy one either. Jake wraps his arm around me kissing me on my forehead.

"Cheer Bailey. All of this was meant to happen," He said to me.

I look down on my wrist and say the tatoo. " Our Rebel Love A&B' I shake my head. Love doesnt exsist Andrew. Love isnt about writing it on your skin or singing about it. Love comes from the heart and when someone loves someone dearly' they wouldnt lie to them. They wouldnt do any of this.