His Feelings. Our Tour. Our Ending?

Andy spinned me around as the rain came pouring down. Instead, of singing just one song with the guys we sang the entire concert with them. By the end the crowd was chanting our names and theirs. I never imagined it would feel this amazing to be in front of a cord. The adrenaline that pumps through your veins is amazing.

"You did amazing," He whispered in my ear.

I stared at his blue eyes. They seemed to be shinng tonight, they could just drown be in their endless color. Andy plants a small kiss on my cheek snapping me out of my daze. I smile st him kissing him on his nose.

All of a sudden, he puts me down. I pouted at him sadly. Why did he do that? Didn't he want to keep hugging me? Was I getting fat that he couldn't carry me either? He rolls his eyes turning me around. A couple of guys and girls were staring at me happily. They werel dripping wet as all of us were.

"We were thinking if we could get a photo with you?" One of the girls says.

I look at Andy pushing him towards them. He stares at me oddly. " They are asking you for a photo not me" he chuckled.

I stared at them dumbfolded. We're they being serious did they actually want a photo with me? Andy rolls his eyes."She would love to take a picture with you,"

The girls surrounded me placing their hands around my waist. Andy wiggled his eyebrows causing me to laugh then he snapped the picture. The girls giggled excitedly.

"We just fell in love with your voice! And your just so pretty!" A blonde hair girl said hugging me. I laughed hugging her back

"Thanks," I told her.

"And Kim and Kayleen their so funny," A brunette girl added.

I looked up and Kayleen adm Kim were surrounded by teens our age. Everyone was laughing hysterically. They were getting used this more naturally then I was. I roll my eyes laughing to myself.

"Yea, they sure are," I said.

One of the guys that was with the girls cameo to me. He had dirty blonde hair and grey hazel eyes. He was pretty cute. He flashes a cute smile at me before speaking.

"I'll admit you have some vocals there! So I have to ask can you please sign my phone?" he questioned me.

"Yiu want me to sign your phone?" I questiond him pointing to myself.

He nods agreeing with me. I glanced at Andy. "Can I do that?" I asked him.

"You can do whatever you like. As long as your bit cheating on me we are fine" he mocked me me.

I flicked him off causing the girls to giggle. "You two make such a cute couple ," The blonde commented.

I felt my cheeks turn red. Thank god that it' was dark outside because if Andy saw me blushing he wouldn't let it go. I signed the guys IPhone and took a quick picture with him. After awhile they left, Andy wraps his arms around my waist.

"So how does it feel to have fans?" he questioned me.

I shrugged. It was a feeling I couldn't explained. It made me happy that people liked our vocals, Its really a great feeling to know they appreciate you.

Jayy and Davhie came up to us giving his a cocky smirk. "So I must say you stood our fans!" Davhie chuckled.

"Isnt my fast I sing better BOTDF songs then the original producer," I responded smirking at them.

"Please, you got lucky on this one!" Jayy taunted me.

I roll my eyes at them they were jealous it was normal. Andy hugs me tighter as he feels that I shivered.