Melody.Vegas.Sorry.

Jake kept driving in the endless road. I didn't ask where we were going I just wanted to be away from Andy and Yale. The other side of the world would e amazing to me. My phone kept vibrating I was getting messages from Jinxx, Kayleen, Ashley and Kim. They were all sorry for what had happen the same way I was but these odd feeling I had was going to get rid of it. I wasn't sure how I was.

"Where do you want to go?" He questioned me as he kept his eyes on the world.

"I don't know anywhere. I don't have that much cash on me," I informed him.

"No problem, I have a lot of money in the bank! We can live like royalty!" He chuckled.

"In that case let's go to the moon," I joked. Jake rolls his eyes at me.

"Las Vegas isn't far from here," He smirked at me.

I burst in laughter. There was no way in bloody hell I was going to go to Las Vegas. I watched The Hangover, I was not going to spend a entire day looking for Jake just to remember I left him on top of a roof.

"Your crazy I saw what Vegas does to people," I laughed.

"Come one. The guys are heading out there right now," He told me pushing me softly.

In that case I less wanted to go. I didn't want to see anyone right now. Jake was the only person that made me feel good right now. He sighed. "Bailey," I heard him say my name.

"Yea,"

"Andy and Scout have a really bad relationship they break up and date again. Scout isnt competition for you at all,"

"I never said she was! And I don't want anything with Andy! His a idiot," I rambled on. Jake stops the car in the middle of the street. I stare at him crazily. What in the hell was he trying to do? Kill me!

"I wont move until you agree to go to Las Vegas!" He ordered me. I glared at him I wasn't going to agree he could kill me. We both looked back as we saw a eighteen wheeler approaching us.

"I think your time going to end soon," Jake smirked evilly at me.

"I will not go!" I shouted. We could hear the driver beeping at us. Jake and I stared at each other. He wasn't bluffing he was being dead serious! I gulped I had to agree.

"Okay!" I screamed. Jake turned on the car and stepped on the gas speeding down the road quickly.

My heart thudded dramatically as we got further away from the eighteen-wheeler. Jake laughed his butt off as he saw me taking deep breathes. I throw my fist at his arm. Idiot! What the hell is wrong with you! God! I almost died!

"The quiet ones are always the most dangerous," I said out loud.

"Exactly," He chuckled.

My eyes fluttered open as I felt my head on someone's warm chest. When I look up a see that demon face. I punch Andy in the stomach making him drop me on the hard concrete floor. He groans in pain and I cry as my butt thuds.

"What the hell?" He cried.

"Why were you carrying me! Where am i?" I screamed looking around the garage.

"In our Condo," Andy whines as he touches his ribs.

I stood up rubbing my butt with my hand. "Why were you carrying me?" I asked him again.

"Because you fell asleep in the car! And if you haven't realize your too heavy for Jake to carry you," He mocked me.

I felt my cheeks begin to turn slightly red. Andy rolls his eyes. He guides me inside the Codno. My mouth flies open as I see the house. It was so big and beautiful and the view from here was amazing. You could see Vegas entirely from here.