Then There was You.

Andy:

Bailey spat out words to her dad as if she knew what she wanted for herself. Her eyes kept locking with mines and I could see her eyes water. I should've never taken her out of this place especially with me. I knew better, I never thought about the risk I would be putting her into.

She falls to the floor sobbing. I run up to her but before I could speak nor touch her she death glared me. "Stay away from me Andy! I dont want nothng to do with you right now," She shouted with raged.

My face turned in agony. She was upset and it was all my fault. I was an idiot! A tight hand grabs my arm, i didnt even have to turn around to know who it was. Scout dragged me to my room slamming the door shut. After getting that screamed from Bailey's dad i think i wasnt ready to get into another one.

Scout just stared at me, pacing back and forth. "Are you going to tell me the truth Andy? Or are you going to lie also?" She questioned me stopping in front of me.

I knew what to say. I just didnt want to, you see Scout has been my first true love since i was a teenager and Scout has been there for me since I started this band. But then Bailey showed up and everysince then Scout isnt what i think about everyminute of everyday. The only girl that dominates my brain is Bailey. What was i suppose to tell Scout? We were engaged and if i leave her like that it's going to kill her. Yet again, if i stay with Scout I'm going to loose Bailey. But it's not like i have her.

"Answer me Andrew!" Scout screamed at me.

"I dont know!" I responded, jumping from the bed. "i dont know. I dont know what to tell you,"

"I want to know if she is the one the fills you up with happiness! I want to know if this fucking ring doesnt mean shit you Denise!" She cried out to me.

She fills up my heart with happiness with so much. But I think she doesnt notice that. And that ring that ring means the world to me. I dont want to loose Scout i really dont. Yet I cant keep playing withBailey like thiske this it wasnt good for neither of us.

"The ring means everything Scout," I responded to her touching her on her shoulder. She pushed me away from her.

"Then I want Bailey out of here! I dont want her near you got that!" She spat to me.

"What! Why? She isnt a bother for you!"

"She is causing all this trouble! Since when do you get your photo all over the news?" She questioned.

"Since when do you feel like Bailey is a threat?" I asked her.

Scout glances at me. "Since I realize she likes you,' She whispered.

I began to laugh. She think Bailey likes me! Of course not, Bailey has that stare that gives me the creeps. That's her "I hate you" look. There is no way in bloody hell that she likes me. Scout shakes her head.

"It's going to be her or me Andy" She told me messing with the ring on her finger .

***

Bailey:

We watched that door as we waited for something to happen. What exactly we didnt know. I just knew the fight in there was getting bad. Scout knew I liked Andy and now she see's me as a threat. What am I supposed to do now? I dont have a home to go now. I dont have anyone to take care of me.

Matt comes up to me holding a packet of papers in his hand. "I need you to sign these papers. So I can start getting demo's ready for you and the girls. And I might put you on tour with the guys," He informed.

He thought i was being serious. I couldnt sing, i could less play a object, well lie i can play the bass but either way. This band was just a fake for my dad. Kayleen and Kim wouldnt want to do this. I was sure of it. He hands me the paper and nicely signed were Kayleen's and Kim's name. They were up to this.