There's No Ways Like Goodbyes.

I couldnt stop laughing even when i commanded myself to stop i couldnt. It was just so hillorius how i made AAndy sing Hot &Cold By Katty Perry in the club. Andy glared at me as we walked down the street. It was already three in the morning and we were still out having fun. Who knew I could enjoy myself this much?

"Andy?"

Andy looks up from the ground and looks at me. "Yes?"

"What am i to you?" I asked him as i stuffed my hands in my sweats.

"A girl?" He smirked at me.

"No really," I responded, seriously.

He sighed. "B you're a amazing girl. Anyone would be lucky to have you. You have a really bad temper, ad you take things to the heart too much but I guess that's what makes you you," He said, truthfully.

So, a part of me was telling me he liked me. Or at least some type of feeling was involved in this complicated friendship. Yes, I will call Andy a friend and only a friend. Nothing else would happen between Andy and I. Not now, not tomorrow, not ever.

Andy walks closer to me, he intertwines my fingers with his letting my fingers close the gaps. I stared at our hands then I looked at Andy. He smiles at me. This is nothing! This nothing! Andy and you are friends! ONLY friends! I kept telling myself.

I stopped moving, Andy stops looking at me worriedly. I made my gaze towards the sign. Andy shakes his head as a huge smirked appeared on his face.

*****

"Bailey! Wake up Bailey!" I heard someone say. I groan and i turned the other way. My head was kiling me and for an odd reason so was my body. Someone shook me rapidly, i scream in fustration sit up on the bed.

I rub my eyes forcing them to open. "What do you want?" I growled at Kim.

She looked at me shocked. "You got a piercing," She said touching my lip. I slap her hand away. I forgot about that. My body just shook as i thought about last night. That was hell of a night..I think. Andy was beside me peacefully asleep. I turn my attention back to Kim who seemed to be loosing her mind.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her bring my knees to my chest.

"Your in some very deep shit!"

"What do you mean?" I questioned her.

She turns on the T.V. putting it on the rock channel. A girl with long brown hair sat down on a couch laughing but i wasnt sure of what. "So like you all heard Andrew Beirsack or formally known as Andy Sixx has himself a new lady. Reporters saw him with a young girl walking into a tatoo shop last night. What exactly did they get? A tatoo? Maybe. Now everyone is questioning is Scout and Andy over for good? And who is ths girl"

In a heartbeat the guys were in the room with Kayleen behind them. They all stared at me confused. I shook Andy forcing him to wake up. I wasnt sure how to react. My heart had just sanked to my feet. My face was all over the T.V.

"Andy wake the hell up," I growled shaking him again.

He wakes up rubbing his eyes. "Whats going on why is everyone in here?" His voice husky from just waking up.

"Shut up and just listen," I whispered turning up the T.V.

"Well Jessie my resources are telling me the young lady right there is no other than Bailey Matthews her dad is one of the most known music producers. Wow, how is her dad taking this? I've heard he is really stricted. Who knows maybe Bailey turned into a rebel how Andy always says," They both laughed.

My dad. Holy...My dad! He must have seen this already, he is going to eat me alive! No, he is going to murder me! Andy stared at me with the same shocked experession as me. "Im a dead girl Andy,"