Home.Hearts.Love.

Jayy hugged me tightly as I broke down completely. This time I screwed myself over. Why? Why didn't he tell me he never slept with her? All this mess could've been avoided.

I remembered how he tried talking to me. He kept asking me to let him explain what was going on but, I was so upset that I just blew him off.

"I have to let him go Jayy. I'm no good for him," I cried.

Jayy picked up my face; wiping my tears with his thumb. "He left too because he knows what's best. You both are doing this for a right cause,"

"I misused him Jayy! He tested me to see how cruel I could be! I didn't trust him enough. I was so caught up with him and scout that I forgot he was already mine," I shrieked.

He squeezed me tight soothing me as much as he could. "Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone has their own flaws," I heard him say.

That day I cried for hours; I cried because finally I knew that Andy wasn't coming back. He trusted me to the point where he risked to get hurt. I in the other hand I didn't trust him. I focused on hating him that I forgot what my heart was telling me.

It was night again and Jayy had settled me in my bedroom. I was curled in a small ball sobbing when my door open. Kim walked in timidly; glancing at me. She walked over to me laying beside me. Her face was inches from mine. She had change, by the many bags under her eyes she wasn't getting much sleep. She ran her hand through my hair.

"Im sorry," she whispered.

I touched her cheek and smiled. "Im sorry,"

She burst into tears immediately. She pulled herself closed to me and cried her eyes out. I wanted to cry with her; I felt like I needed to but I couldn't. I had cried enough.

"I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to evolve you in my own schemes," she spoke out.

"Its too late to say I should've. I know you didn't mean to but I'm glad you did. I met Andy. I was given the chance to love him because of you," I whispered.

" forgive me please," she pleaded.

I laughed. "I did. I forgave you a long time ago,"

Kim hugged me tightly. I couldn't help but to let a couple more tears run down my face. Maybe something's had to fall apart for good ones to happen. Life wouldn't be the same with Andy around but I managed to survive six months. I was sure I could go on more months without him. Besides, I had Kim around now which would make thing less difficult for me.

"I talked to dad," she said breaking the silence.

I looked at her confused. "For?"

"I told him he had to remember he has two daughters and one was his real one. I told him what your mom did to him doesn't give him the right to punish you for him," I heard her say.

I wasnt sure if I wanted to feel proud of Kim for doing that or just forget about it. Since I came back my dad has talked to me but our relationship hasn't been the same. It was never firm and strong; with the whole Andy situation it didn't get any better.

"What did he say," I asked her.

"I don't know why don't you ask him. He is right behind you," she said.

I turned around and there he was. He was eye bawling me. When did he come in that I didn't hear him? I sit up and look at him.

"I'm sorry Bailey. I'm sorry for treating you as if you weren't mine. But I want you to be ten times better than your mother was. I don't want you to be something closers what she was," he said, truthfully.