Dirty Dancer. Pills. Unforgettable.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Andy sleeping peacefully on the bed. I smiled. I was happy he was getting the rest he needed. I didn't feel uncomfortable leaving him all alone but we wouldn't be gone that long. He could take care of himself for a couple of hours.

Kim walks in with her long brown hair straight and she was wearing a tight silver with pink dress. It barely covered her bottom. Her mouth drops as she looks at what im wearing.

"To much?" I questioned her.

She shook her head in disagreement. "Its perfect. You look amazing," She shouted at me.  

Jake had given me a black sparkling dress that molded to my body perfectly. I found some stilettos in the closest and I just took them. I had a feeling they belonged to Scout but I was sure she wouldn't miss them tonight. I curled my hair and applied make up. For the first time in a long time I actually felt pretty. I hadn't gotten dolled up in ages.

Jake comes in the room. He was wearing loose skinny jeans with a low v-neck shirt. "Ready ladies?"  

We both nodded. I let Kim and Jake walk out of the room before walking up to Andy. I pull his hair back touching his forehead. I wanted to make sure he didn't have a fever. I mentally slapped myself. I was acting like his mother! I groan quietly.

Stupid idiot. If you hadnt broken your ribs you couldve gone with us to the club but no! You had to fall and break your precious self. I roled my eyes. God, i wanted to puke from all the bullshit i kept thinking about. I walked out of the room mettign up with the rest of the guys.

Jake hands me some pills. I look at him oddly. Was he giving me drugs? Did this kid expect me to go out to the club high? Better yet, what the hell are they doing with drugs? Jake rolls his eyes at me as if he had just read my mind.

"They arent drugs smart one!" He popped my head a litte.

"Then what are they?" I asked him.

"Advil? Trust me your going to need that from all the fun we are going to have," He smirked at me.

"Why sould i trust you?"

"You shouldnt," He smiled walking out the door.

I glanced at the pills and shrugged. If this was goign to be a forgetable memory might as well make it worth it. I threw the pills in my mouth and swallowed them.

**** 

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" Everyoen ranted as i swallowed down the vodka. The burning sensation was killing me but the adrenaline pumping through my veins was amazing. In Vegas if you are famous they let you do anything.

We got in the club with no questions asked. The bartener didnt even ask us for our I.D. all Jake and Ashley do is call out for more shots. I think this was going to be one of the best nights for me. I hadnt had so much fun in years.

Jake takes away the bottle from my hand. "Calm down there! We dont want you puking your guts out tommorow morning!" He chuckled.

I laughed. No we didnt. He grabs my hands helping me down from the counter i was sitting down. He took me to the dance floor where they were playing my favorite song. "Dirty dancer". Jake takes hold of my hips moving them with his own body.

Kim stared at me intently as i rubbed against Jake. Jake lips brushed against my neck as he slammed me into his body. I coulnt help but to let a slight moan escape my lips. I wrap one of my arms around his neck making him stare at me.

"You dont know how bad i want you right now," He whispered to me. I gulped. 

So i know what your'e thinking. What in the hell is she going to do. I mean Jake is single, which means what we do isnt going to be bad because he isnt taken and im not taken. What about Andy? What about Andy? He is sleeping peacefully at home. Dont you like him? Dont you think this is going to affect him in a way? I chuckled in my mind. Of course it wasnt. Andy was engaged and with him engaged my feelings didnt mean shit.