Everything I'm Not

Andy blue eyes wondered from my eyes to my toes. He stood there glancing at me realizing that I wasn't alone. I cleared my throat getting his attention back. He looks back at me. What was he doing here? Andy places his hand in his pocket.

"I shouldn't have came I'm sorry," he said to me.

He shouldn't have come but now he was here and I wanted to know why. "Why are you here?" I asked him before he could turn around and leave.

"I came to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for doing everything I did to you. You're just amazing Bailey. I fell in love you and I wish I wasn't so stubborn back then. I wish I had realized that the only girl I wanted was you," He confessed to me.

I felt as my eyes watered. Stop it! Don't you dare start crying! He isn't worth it anymore. He had you Bailey! He didn't care don't forget it! Andy stepped forward and placed his hand on my cheek. A warm tingly sensation crept down my face. How I missed the way his warm hand felt against my skin.

"I'm sorry Bailey. I'm so sorry. Forgive me," He begged.

I looked away from him. "You made me fall in love with you. You made me trust you. For what? SO at the end you could tear me apart? I told you I didn't want to trust you. I clearly told you my love and hate for you are this thin to each other,"

"I know and I understand I want you to forgive me Bailey. I love you B. I love you so much it hurts," He cried.

Tears rolled down my cheeks, why did he have to come back? Why did he have to realize all of this now when I finally found myself in Jayy. Why Andy? My heart was aching but at the same time anger ran through my veins. It took him almost a year to realize he loved me. He screwed me over and the sad part about was I let him.

"I-" I felt Andy gaze go from my eyes to the person standing next to me.

I took in a deep breathe. God, please tell me it's not who I think it is! The last thing I need is for Andy to know Jayy is in my apartment and half naked. I looked beside me and their was Jayy shocked even worse than I was. Andy takes a step back.

"I see. It makes perfect sense now," He whispered.

"What is he doing here?" Jayy asked.

"I ask the same question," Andy jaw tighten.

The air was filled quickly with the tension and anger between Jayy and Andy. I turned around glancing at Jayy. His brown eyes glared into mines. I grabbed his hand soothing it; a small smile formed on my face.

"Just give me a minute," I whispered.

"I don't want him around you," He told me, honestly.

"You shouldn't be scared of me being around her! She is already yours!" Andy screamed, hurt and angered filled his voice.

"You had your chance and you lost her," Jayy spat.

Andy pushed me slightly at the way and got into Jayy's face. "She was mine and you stole her away from me," He responded.

Jayy growled at him. "When you told me that you were still seeing Scout it angered me because B gave her you her trust and you played her this way? She deserves better and you aren't better," He snarled at Andy.

My head was spinning. I had two guys fighting for me. Two guys! I never was put in this situation; I was never the type of girl to handle these things. What was I supposed to do to say? Who did I love? Who was I willing to let go?

When I snapped back into reality Andy and Jayy were against each other fist in the air. I screamed with all my might getting their attention. "Stop! Stop it please!" I cried.