Five

"You...do you know that bad girls go to hell?"

----- Whore - Get Scared -----

I kept my fingers pressed to the side of my head for a full twenty minutes after the plane took off. Could I really handle this? A national tour with this? Months of spending all of our time on a tour bus, in a hotel, or on stage? Could I really do this? Was it too late to open the plane door and just make a dive, several hundred feet in the air, out?

"What's the matter with you?" Nolan asked and leaned towards me in the seat.

I pushed him away. "You are." I hissed.

He shrugged and shoved his hand into his pockets. "Need a pick me up?" He said pulling his hand back out with a few different sized and colored pills in it.

"Nolan!" I gasped. He shrugged and just as he went to throw all of the pills in his mouth at once I grabbed his wrist.

He hesitated and then slowly lowered his hand with a smirk. "I knew it. You know I think this will benefit me almost as much as you. Maybe you won't be quite so uptight, huh?" He teased. I pulled all the pills from his hand. "Hey now, let's not be greedy love."

Luckily, and wisely, I had chosen the aisle seat and I made quick of getting up and bolting.

"Hey!" Nolan called after me and rose to his feet. I think the utter shock bought me a few extra seconds, or maybe his hang over. Either way, I made it to the bathroom before he did and slammed the door behind me. Without a flicker of hesitation I flushed the toilet just as Nolan slid it open. Crap, maybe I should have locked that.

He forced past me through the small bathroom space and the door slid shut behind him. "Watch it." I groaned as he stepped on my foot and elbowed me in the ribs as he made his way in.

"What did you do? What the fȕck did you do?' He demanded.

"I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I've done." I said flatly.

He threw his hands to his head, nearly taking my head off in the process as there was virtually no room between us. Disbelief and shock rippled through him. For several moments he stared at the toilet, completely baffled. The severity of what I did began weighing on me, for all I knew he was going to try to stuff me down that toilet next.

"Bítch!" He finally yelled. Clearly, he could come up with nothing else to describe this situation.

"What do you think you were doing with those?" I demanded.

He turned around to stare at me, unintentionally shoulder checking me, with wide eyes and then back to the toilet, bumping shoulders with me again. "Have you gone mad?"

"Do you even know what all of those were?"

"Cȕnt!" He yelled and smacked the wall.

"Nolan James you watch your mouth!" I yelled and very maturely covered my ears.

"Slȕtty crȯtch canoe!"

Well that was creative. Hard to believe this guy was having a creative burn out and couldn't write anything when he was so very creative with his profanities. "I was ordered to get you on the plane and to the studio sober. Considering I haven't managed to do anything successful as of yet I'm pretty hell bent on this one! No more drugs. Were you trying to overdose and die on this plane?" I said firmly taping my foot on the ground.