Sixteen

"So you say I'm complicated that I must be outta my mind but you've had me underrated."

------- Confident - Demi Lovato --------  

          I didn't move. Nolan took another step towards me. "Two minutes." He muttered gently.

Two minutes. Just two quick minutes. He was right, that was so short a time period, he couldn't even drop a deuce in it. Just two minutes. There were 20-some-thousand minutes in the year, could I really not spare two for this moment? I mean, it's not like I was going anywhere anyway, not like if we didn't kiss I would be spending the two minutes with someone else or doing something else. Two minutes was like a smudge on the clock of my whole life. Just two minutes.

And yet, I didn't move.

"I'll bet you've been with some of the nicest guys, haven't you Red?" He said gently and brought the back of his index finger lightly down my cheek and to my chin. I shuddered. "I'll bet they were slow, and respectful. Opening doors, asking permission to hold your hands..." He very gently tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and traced his fingers along my jaw the whole way down keeping his index finger just under my ear. "Guys who treated you like a real lady I'm sure...haven't you?"

I swallowed hard.

"Hm?"

"Y-yes." I stammered on exhale.

"You'd accept nothing less I'm sure. I mean, you are a Reid after all, right?" He chuckled to himself and brought his thumb gently under my chin back and forth soothingly. "They were nice kisses weren't they? Appropriate in all the right ways. Appropriate timing. Appropriate places. Appropriate in how long they lasted. Just. Appropriate."

"Yes." I muttered unable to look up at him and instead trying to focus on the ink on his chest rather than his thumb rubbing back and forth between my neck and chin.

"Do you know what I think makes a really, really good kiss?"

I closed my eyes and swallowed hard. He stopped rubbing his thumb back and forth and rested his full palm on my neck. It hard warmed up considerably. His fingers were rough from years of plucking strings and tuning.

"Well? Do you?"

I brought my lip between my teeth to retain my silence. He wasn't going to tell me, I knew that. He was going to show me, rub my nose in it probably. As that is what Nolan did, was it not?

Without any warning his hands went up the back of my neck and into my hair and grabbed a fistful pulling my head back to look up at him and my body forward. I let out an involuntary gasp. "The passion." He breathed, his breath fanning my face.

The tips of his fingers brushed past the closing of the robe and stopped just at my waist for a moment before he forced his whole hand against it and pulled my body flush against his own.

"The control." He muttered and with no space between us and no free hands he tilted his hand and gently brought his nose along my jaw nuzzling me until he reached my ear. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"The anticipation." He rasped into my ear and in total betrayal my body arched to fit to his every bend.

"Nolan." I groaned.

"See I don't think you like that prim and proper shit nearly as much as you think you do." He said and moved the hand on my waist up, when I moved my head in complaint he gave it a hard pull backwards by my hair again to expose my neck. "I think you want someone rough." He kissed just below my ear and my breathing doubled in pace. "Someone who can push you." He continued kissing my neck. "Someone who likes it when you shake your hair out. Someone who wants to see you be a bad little girl." With every sentence and suggestion he continued kissing down my neck, lower and lower. "Someone who wants you to scream." He muttered just before biting the crook of my neck.

I made some sort of noise. I'm not sure what. A whine or whimper, the faint argument against this, a plea.

His face was before my own, slowly as he brought his nose up my neck muttering against it, stopping briefly to take my ear lobe between his teeth, dragging his stubbly cheek against my smooth one and then there was almost no air left between us. He still had me, first full of hair, hand dangerously close to taking this too far like I'm sure he wanted to, my body still against him and his face so close to my own I could practically feel it.

"Please." I breathed and I heard him chuckle. The hand in my hair relaxed slightly but the arm around me held me even firmer against him if possible.

"Someone who wants you to be extraordinary."

Our faces were so close, so close, that when I whispered weakly to him my lips actually brushed against his own. "Please don't make me do this."

---------------------------------------------------------

I know this is the shortest chapter EVER. So I'm posting back to back, I could have simply combined the two chapters but I loooved this as a chapter end. Cliff hanger! Except...not really since I'm posting the next chapter literally minutes after but whateverrr.

TGIF!

Don't forget to vote and comment (;