Twenty

"Hey-o here comes the danger up in this club when we get started and we ain't gonna stop, we gonna turn it out till it gets too hot, everybody sing, Hey-O "

------- Courtesy Call - Thousand Foot Krutch -------

*****IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE, PLEASE READ******

-This chapter is written in Nolan's POV, that is all (: -

Nolan

I was wrong. There was not an easy busty woman in the bar, there was at least twenty of them. And yet my eyes kept wandering back to Carter. So far for the entire night she'd sat at the bar stacking cards on the counter. Where in fȕcks name she'd even got a deck of cards I had no clue.

What a freak.

Always full of stupid, surprising, adorable, lame shit.

In any case, she wasn't dancing, or singing, or drinking, or even mingling. Maybe she was just a prude, maybe she was really that boring and even more of a social reject than I had originally assume, or maybe she was still just looking to challenge me at every angle. You know, because I told her to do something she couldn't do it not, just to be spiteful. I'd do the same.

Looking at the busty blonde one sashay away from a nip slip grinding all against me, it should be difficult to remember that Carter had just rejected me so not very long ago tonight. Should be.

I glanced to her direction again, she wasn't in her seat. She wouldn't have left, even if I begged her to, especially if I begged her to. She'd be much to paranoid to leave me "unsupervised." My eyes scanned the room quickly until I found her.

"Well I'll be dámned." I muttered.

"What's that honey?" They blonde asked hanging on my every breath. We didn't talk much. There was no need to talk much, I found these conversations always went the same.

"Like, oh my God. You're him aren't you? You're Nolan, right? Nolan Doufer! Oh my God my friends and I love you sooo much. I have all your CD's! That song Hold My Line is like so deep." Blah blah blah. They would oh and ah over their favorite song, or favorite outfit, gush about how many songs they'd bought on iTunes and man, the one's who had seen me in concert before acted so proud you'd swear they were the famous ones!

In the end they'd make comments like I can't believe NOLAN DOUFER is kissing ME right now! Or constant reminders I don't usually do this. I mean I don't just hook up with people.

I played my part too of course. Playing along, pretending that I believed them. When they'd insist they didn't hook up with guys often I would of course agree. No baby I know, I know. You classy. HA! Most of the time they didn't even bother pretending I would call them, but rather asking if they could take a picture or get an autograph, gushing about how their friends would so never believe this happened to them and so on and so forth.

The ones who thought I would fall so mystically in love with them were always a thrill too. You know the ones. Lingering a little longer. Playing hard to get for an extra 20 seconds before taking their clothes off. Dreaming of being the imaginary creature capable of taming the beast, teaching the bad boy to love, convincing the player to quit his game. They fȕcked like you wouldn't believe but when I thanked them and started out they always seemed stunned.