Part 4

Shadow

As soon as my brother was gone I stopped my work on the piece of thin armor I was making turning to face Sigil. "I think you'd make a good blond" I told her with a smirk. She scowled "No, I'm not letting you dye my hair" she said and I gasped "Why not?" I asked. She shook her head "With that smile I don't trust you" she said and I laughed. "Fine, fine, so back to what I should wear?" I asked she looked me up and down. "I'll get you something at the market, I'll need to wear a dress" she said the last part with a scowl as if she hated dresses. I could argue there. "Why is that a bad thing?" I asked out of curiosity. "Have you ever went dress shopping?" she asked me and I shook my head "Then you don't know half the pain of it" she said. I couldn't argue there, I hated dresses. "How about I make you one? That would save you the trouble?" I suggested. I was very good at making clothing; I had many nobles ask me to tailor for them. Of course I didn't want to do that for other people though. I think I could make an exception for the vampire. "Oh? Do you think you could make a vampire's dress?" She asked me and I smirked "I have all the black silk and leather I need, you get whatever you need for me but before you go could you stand up?" I asked and as she did so did I.

I then put my hands on the vampire's hips trying to measure out her size of course that's probably not what she thought I was doing. "What are you doing?" she asked surprised at the way I was now feeling her up my hands now up on her back. "Measuring you" I said as she looked down at me "With your hands?" she asked and I smirked looking up to meet her eyes "it's the only thing I'm good with" I said then winked at her and I swear if she wasn't dead she'd be blushing. I usually wasn't that forward but how could I resist? I had set up the line so perfectly? "Oh" was the only thing she could say and then my hands were back on her hips, I felt as though I had gotten everything down. "Now I have one day to make a beautiful dress, please don't bother me" I said and turned around grabbing everything off the table and throwing it into my gold chest as I went to the corner of the room where I put all my fabrics and leather at. I heard the vampire sigh before leaving.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eventually found myself asleep sitting straight up. The thing that woke me this time wasn't nightmares for a first. I felt someone tap on my shoulder and I looked back. "Morning?" Sigil said confused how I was sleeping. "I finished" I said standing up and stretching feeling stiff. "It looks beautiful" she said looking at the dress on the table. "Is it 'vampire' enough for you?" I asked looking at the dress I worked all night on. It was black silk mixed with a red fabric at the right side as there was a slit on that side. The shoulders of the dress where leather and folded down at the collar. Though I didn't think vampires would dress conservatively so it was sleeveless and had a diamond cut out at the heart. I personally would never wear it but I did my best.

"So what am I wearing to this thing?" I asked looking at her seeing the clothing she had in her arms. "Put this on, see if it fits" she told me and smirked looking up at her "don't forget to dye your hair blond" I said and that got her to glare at me. I smirked at her though as she turned and left. I heard the door to the house open and shut. I then began to strip out of my clothing and put on what she gave me.

"I look like a stud" I mumbled to myself as I stood in front of the standing mirror in my room. Though it was now occupied by Sigil. I looked at myself in the mirror up and down. I was wearing leather boots with black scaled pants to tight for my liking with a black belt with a silver buckle. I wore a sleeveless white shirt with a black vest made of the same scales as my pants. Everything felt too tight and to top things off I had leather cuffs on my wrists. I heard the front door open and close with Sigil's return. She was then standing behind me but she didn't show up in the mirror. "I always thought that was a rumor?" I asked and looked back at her. Now looking up to her hungry eyes, it always felt like she was about to jump me. She then held up another leather piece and a lot of jewelry. I then noticed the leather piece was collar. Fucking shit.