Part 12

Shadow

He was the only one who watched the princess in the first few days, he didn't trust the two vampires now. Though Shade had been nicer when visiting and leaving food. Yet it was driving Shadow insane. He wasn't talking to anyone since the princess was still afraid to talk. He sat in a dark room with barely any light and best of all he felt like he was a prisoner too. He needed to get out so he silently got up and climbed up the hatch

                When he was up stairs he saw the two insane vampires sitting on the red sofa. Shade had her eagle on her metal arm she was throwing little pieces of meat at it, enjoying the way it bobbed its head to catch it. "Oye!" she then shouted no longer throwing meat to her new pet but looking at him. "I'm going to go out for a while" he said as he walked past the two. "Wait!" Shade commanded of him and he stopped, turning and facing them, they were both standing now a twisted smile on both of their faces. The eagle now on Shades shoulder as she smiled at him.

                "You're going to leave us?" Sage had asked. "Alone with the princess?" Shade finished. It was weird. Like they were the same person now. No he wouldn't go as far to say that but their minds worked with one another perfectly. It was weird. Even their thoughts were somewhat the same. "Don't do anything" he growled not liking how they were saying any of this. Now he was suspicious as Shade smiled leaning on Sage like she was a wall, Shade's arm resting on Sages shoulder. "Oh no, we won't do anything to her" Sage had said and he regretted everything and wanted to retreat back down to the cave. "But we will educate her" Shade had said and they both winked at him at the same time with the same eye. It was fucking weird and he was done. He turned around praying to the gods they didn't do what they said they were going to when he went out.

--------------------------------------------------------

Shade

"Mission to freak him the fuck out accomplished, that was fun, we should do it more often" I said turning to sage and kissing her. It was meant to be quick but then I felt her tongue against my lip. Before I could open my mouth Misty (My new egal who I forgot about for a moment) began to nip at my ear making me jerk away and whine "Fine you lil bitch" I growled tossing it more meat that was still clutched in my right hand. It then leaned back grabbing it in its beak before nuzzling into my ear. Sage laughed as she had pulled away from me. "Go let her rest, you've been playing with her all day" Sage said and I growled lowly not wanting to give up what I just got this morning. But I complied and walked to the black cage on the table beside the sofa. I opened it and let her hop from my shoulder to the cage. Such a well behaved bird, I already loved her. Just wait till I get her to peep on people through their windows.

                I shut the cage and followed sage back down to the basement.

                "Good morning!" Sage had sang as she walked into the room. I followed behind her rolling my eyes at my lover "Yes it's so good to be locked in a cell" I sided sarcastically. Making sage glare back at me like I had said something obscure. I shrugged and spoke softly "Well you're the one with the fetish of having sex in front of people" as soon as the words left my lips I could already feel her hand slap me. But she didn't instead she came closer whispering back "It was your weird fetish for the princess that got her locked up here in the first place" she growled back and I rolled my eyes. Maybe I should just tell her? Nha, what fun was that. I liked this kinky side, though I would never really tell her that... unless she asked. "Hey you weren't complaining with my fetishes last night" I said and I felt her grip the collar of my white shirt pulling me down to kiss her hard on the lips. When we pulled back I think she was happy to silence me so I broke that peaceful smile from her face "I'm the dominant one now, remember? I got the height, and I can lift you" I said and she growled showing fangs and I did the same. This might as well have been a dick measuring contest because now we were seeing whose fangs where longer. Mine where, but she refused to back down. So of course I had to prove I was the dominant one now and grabbed her by her hips pushing her into the wall he had sex on last time we were down here. As I leaned my face closer to her fierce and rebelliousness died down and she was whimpering making me confused and sheath my fangs back into my mouth. I kissed her forehead and felt her arms wrap around me as she buried her face into my chest. I obviously struck a nerve or something. Then as I tried to understand through our bond I saw flashes of Dasmon.