Chapter 6

I'm thinking about changing T3's character. How would you guys feel if he was Keith Powers? If y'all don't know who that is then he's in the MM and he played Dr. Dre's brother in Straight Outta Compton. How do you guys like him or should I keep him as Lucas Coly?

I know some people are confused about whether or not Lindsey has her memory back. She doesn't. I've done my research, and people who lose their memory will remember some things in the past. It could be something crazy and random like Lindsey remembering where the cleaning supplies were like two chapters ago. So, she doesn't have her memory back. She can only remember certain things.

Sorry it took so long to update but I had finals this week (I aced them all except for AP Biology lmao) and I had a band competition like all day today. And maybe I'll try to update twice since it's a long weekend.

Sincere

"All I said to him was that he was a broke, no parents having bitch," Effrin explained to me. "He was pushing my buttons talking disrespectfully about me, you and my family so I said something to him that I knew would hurt. He shouldn't have came at me side ways in the hospital and he shouldn't have walked up in my house, still on the same fuck boy shit."

I rolled my eyes. "Why would you say that to him? You're supposed to be older than him and you're acting just as immature. There's nothing to justify how he's been treating everybody but give him a break. He's going through a lot."

Effrin scoffed. "Going through a lot Sin? He hasn't been going through nothing all his life. He's been spoiled all his life."

"Okay, no stop it. You know that's a lie. He went through a lot when he was younger."

"Yeah but that's in the past. He's been living good since he was 17 when he came to live with us. He's spoiled Sin and there's nothing to justify what he said to me or about the rest of y'all. As of right now, I don't want shit to do with him and you can't fuck with him either."

I scrunched up my face. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me Sincere. He's not gonna disrespect my family and then think it's all right. The only reason I haven't unloaded on his ass is because of two reasons: my grand children and for some strange reason, my daughter likes that fool. If it wasn't for that, that nigga would've been dead years ago. So, like I stated, you can't see him or talk to him. End of story."

"It's not the end of the story, the story is just beginning sweetie. I'm a grown woman and I can make my own decisions, whether you like them or not. I've been putting up with your ass for over fifty years and you still think I'm gonna listen to what you tell me? I'm not. If I want to talk to him then I'm going to talk to him, and you better get used to it."

I turned and tried walking away from Effrin but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him. "What did you say?"

I pushed his hands off of me. "First of all, don't touch me," I replied, backing away from him some. "Secondly, I'm a grown ass woman and I can make my own decisions. And lastly, I'm not afraid of you Effrin. You might think you have everyone fooled with your gangster persona but you haven't fooled me baby, and I'm surprised you haven't figured that out yet. I've seen you at your highs, your lows and before you even let this reputation of being King get to your head. You're old as shit and it's about time you stopped acting like you're still that same 19 year old boy I met years ago."

He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me and looked up in my eyes. "The last thing I want is for you to be afraid of me baby. I just want you to respect me as your husband, that's all. You know, you just so fine bab--"

"Don't start that shit," I cut him off. "I respect you. I've always respected you but you need to realize that in order to get respect, you need to give it. You've always been rude and disrespectful to Teddy, that's why he doesn't respect you. I mean, he should always respect you but you need to be nicer to him and E.J. too."