Chapter 50 - THE END

Victoria

Victoria

"You know, I loved you Jay," I said as I took a sip of the Patron in my hands as I watched a tied up and gagged Jayvion struggle to get out of the chair he was tied to

After Jayvion confessed to me that he had been digging up files about Daddy, I knew I had to put an end to this. I love Jayvion and everything he's done for me. He encouraged me to get out of my horrible relationship with Teddy and he helped me move on. He's a successful lawyer and I know he has good intentions, but I can't take dealing with a rat. And a nosy rat at that. I don't know what his intentions were with my son but even him being able to connect Theodore to Daddy is too much, and he has to face the consequences.

So I called up Daddy and asked for his help. Daddy was out here in Santa Monica within two hours ready to do whatever was needed to hurt Jayvion. I don't know if Daddy actually plans on killing him or initiating him, but whatever happens, Jayvion's about to go through a world of pain just for knowing too much.

Daddy circled Jayvion with a bat in his hand and a smile on his face. I'm sure Daddy had no issue coming down here just to see what was going on with me but I know Daddy likes this street life and I know he never truly gave it up. I know Daddy would jump to anything just to get a taste of the life he used to be engulfed in, so coming to Santa Monica on business was no issue for him and neither was the blood all over the new Valentino suit he wore.

Just from Daddy torturing him, Jayvion had a gash on his forehead that was gushing blood, a bloody nose and his arms and legs had dark bruises on them from Daddy constantly hitting him with the bat.

"Ain't no love no more baby girl," Daddy spoke up. "This nigga betrayed you. He went behind your back and went looking through files of our family members! I bet you he's trying to get close to us so he can build up a case against our family."

"I'm not," Jayvion said, spitting blood out of his mouth. "I'm getting close to Victoria because i love her. I know Victoria loves Theodore so I'm just trying to look out for him and make sure he's protected. I can't even bring information up on you! The information is outdated. After six years, I can't bring you up on any serious felonies committed."