Chapter 27

Don't forget to comment guys! Comments are REALLY appreciated.

And I just wanted you guys to know that I didn't get the Delta scholarship because they said they were looking for people who's parents were apart of their sorority. They're out of control but I did get a $1000 scholarship from a church guys! :)

And I have a question for you guys. My friend and I have been discussing this for like a week now. He thinks Beyonce is better than Rihanna, and I'm trying to tell him Rihanna is better. Beyonce is so over rated. How do you guys feel about this? Rihanna or Beyonce?

Theodore III

"This is the fifth time this week you called me at night," I said as I answered Jazmine's call

She's called me every single night this week and we've stay up talking for hours, which I don't mind doing. Now that I'm not dealing with Majesty anymore, I don't have anybody to talk to. And since she's not dealing with Aubrey, I guess she doesn't have anybody to talk to either. I'm not complaining about talking to her though. Jaz has been by my side longer than the everybody else has and she hasn't turned on me. She's a true friend.

She sighed. "I know. I just needed somebody to talk to and everybody else is boring."

"So I'm your last resort?"

"No," she laughed. "You're the only person that can hold a decent conversation. Is it an issue with me calling you to check up on you?"

"Nah, you just never call me this much. I'm just surprised, that's all. How you been doing since yesterday with Aubrey?"

She took a deep breath. "Actually, I'm doing great without him. I miss him but I don't miss everything he's put me through, and honestly, I'm over his drama. He always has something crazy going on and I always end up getting dragged into it. But as soon as something happens with me and my family, he runs away like a scared little bitch. I'm over it. I'm over him. And I'm over babysitting a grown ass man that doesn't know how to control his emotions."

"Yeah, I feel you. It's always something with him."

"Do you miss him?"

I smacked my lips. "Hell no."

"Well damn," she laughed. "I thought that was your friend."

"He was my friend until he changed up on me, and now he's gossiping about me like a little bitch at school too."

"What's going on?"

"Oh, I just heard he doesn't like me and how he's trying to do anything he can to hurt me. I even heard him say he's gonna try out for the basketball team and try to make captain just so I can't. He's just on some petty shit, and honestly, I don't have time for it."

"I thought you wanted to be on the team and be captain?" she asked.

After talking to my Grandpa, I don't have time for any of this high school drama. For the past three days, he's picked me up from school and he's taken me to my physical therapy appointments. On the way there and all afternoon, he'd talk to me about what he went through growing up down in Compton and how he survived. He talked about his relationship with Grandma and everything they went through just to make sure we had good lives, and how he wants me to keep the legacy going by doing the same for my family in the future. All the while everything he told me, I was trying to retain. It was a lot of information but I knew it would help me out in the long run.