Chapter 23

Maaaan, y'all gotta stop August with his hair. It's getting worse and worse lol Like, those twists gotta GO! His hair looks like mine when I do a twist out. He just needs to get with the style now and cut it off. He'll look good with some waves lol

And wish me luck guys. I'm auditioning on Monday to be in a fashion show at school. Maybe I'll get some free clothes out of this lmao

Teddy

(Victoria is in the picture)

I slightly smiled once I saw Shyla standing at my doorway. I have no idea why she's here but I'm not upset that she's here. I've been talking to her off and on for some months now, so it isn't much of a surprise to me that she's over. We were supposed to go out today anyways, but I never got around to calling her to cancel our plans for the day.

"Excuse me," Victoria folded her arms. "Why the hell are you in my home tramp?"

Shyla sighed as she looked behind Victoria at me. "Teddy, can I come in?"

"No the fuck you can't. I don't know what you think this is but I don't like you and you're definitely not gonna come in my room. How the hell did you get past my butler or the gates outside? You're on the list of people that can't come around my home. The police should be here any minute to lock your crazy ass up for trespassing."

I shook my head. "Victoria, please calm down. I took her off of the list and she's over because of me. We were supposed to spend some time together today but I never got around to calling her to cancel the plans. You can come in Shy."

Shyla tried to step around Victoria but Victoria pushed her back and stood in front of the door way. "Excuse me, but can I please come inside? I didn't come over here to fight with you, I only came over here because I heard about your Mom. I'm sorry."

Victoria scoffed. "I know your trifling ass doesn't really care."

Shyla sighed. "Actually I do care sweetie. It hurt me a lot when my Mom passed away a few years ago, so I understand what you're going through."

"No, you can't possibly understand what I'm going through. Unlike your Mom, my Mom actually loved me and took care of me. She made sure I never got off track because she has a lot of love for me, but your Mom isn't shit. She let you drop out of high school to become a stripper and she let you strip and shake your ass for men to see when you were only 17 years old. Your mother didn't love you, so you can't possibly understand where I'm coming from. And you need to stop lying on your Mom about her being a good Mom. She's probably the worse mother in history to let her teenage daughter drop out of school to become a stripper. She's probably turning in her grave because you're lying so much," Victoria frowned.

Shyla took a deep breath as she folded her arms. "You know, I came here to send my condolences because I feel bad for you but now that I'm thinking about it, I don't feel bad for you at all. I only feel bad for Teddy because I know he has a heart and probably actually has feelings, unlike you. I don't know how one person can lose their mother and still be a rude, nasty bitch. You know, you haven't changed since high school at all. You're still so immature, spoiled and you're a bitch. I don't see how Teddy's been with you all of these years and hasn't killed you yet. You're such an evil bitch."