Chapter 44

Sorry I didn't update two days ago, it was my birthday. And I'm glad somebody caught this lol Somebody said Victoria is like Veronica Harrington from The Haves and the Have Nots. lol I based Victoria's character off of Veronica.

GUYS PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO ADD ALL OR NOTHING TO YOUR READING LIST! THAT BOOK WILL BE STARTING AUGUST 10TH!!! THAT WILL OFFICIALLY BE THE LAST BOOK!!

Theodore III

I sat across from Willie with a mug on my face. I hadn't having to tell him everything I knew about my business. I still don't understand why Grandpa put him in any type of position after what his father did to his own family. We don't owe Willie shit so he shouldn't have came crying to me or my Grandpa about how he's in such a need for money. Dealing isn't gonna get him a lot of money since I only plan on putting him on the corner a few hours a day. He'll be on the corner for like three hours, at the most, and he'll only be selling weed.

I don't want Willie getting too deep into our business because once he gets too involved, he'll be asking for more hours, more weight and a different corner. Then I'll look up and he'll branch off and create his own shit and he'll be an even bigger rival to me then than he is now. So I don't need Willie getting too involved. I just want him to stay low key and not know too much because he doesn't deserve to know about anything I have going on.

"Well after doing some adjusting to my schedule, I found the perfect time for you to work," I smirked. "From now on, you'll be working Sunday, Monday and Tuesday night from three to six in the morning on the corner of Fairfax and Pruitt."

I didn't want to give Willie a job but I had to do it to please Grandpa. Grandpa told me to give him something small and low key so that's what I did. Because, who's up between three to six on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday morning? Hardly anybody will be around for him to sell to but he can't complain. I gave him hours just like he wanted from me, he can't be finicky about the time.

He took a deep breath. "You gotta be kidding me man. Ain't nobody gon' be out around that time. You gon' have to rearrange the schedule or something because I got school."

I twisted up my face, finding him funny. It's a wonder if he even goes to school but if he does, it's not like I care. He's probably not graduating anyways. "Look, you asked for the job and the way I see it, you're a newbie so you better take what you can get. Shit. You should be glad I took time out of my day to fit you into my busy work schedule. I didn't have to do that nor did I have to give you a job. Now a job is what you're looking for, and a job is what you got. Take it or leave it. It's your choice."

He sighed. "I know I'm looking for a job but why you got me working them crazy ass hours? My nigga, you still hung up on that Tee Tee shit that happened months ago? Shit. You should be glad somebody else got stuck with her and you didn't."

"I don't really give a damn about Tee Tee or about you. I'm not here to discuss my personal business, so let's just keep our personal lives out of this. Why don't you just worry about Willie working?"

"I am but you trippin' extra hard and I don't know why. It's hard to worry about myself when I'm constantly watching my back around you. One of these days, I'mma walk in here and you gon' be pointing a gun at me. I gotta watch myself man."

"You'd know if I was gonna kill you. I would at least give you a warning before I kill you. And you not the only nigga that's gotta watch his back. I don't trust you."

"For what? I've shown you nothing but love."

"You must have me confused with the next nigga because there's been no love between us. Ever. But as I stated, I don't want to discuss my personal business. Me and you have no love or blood or any type of relation between us. I'm the boss and you're my employee so let's just keep it that way. That is if you want the job and this is the last time I'm offering it."