I - "Diva Boo"

Warning: chapters are extremely short. Sorry if you like long chapters, but for a story like this, long chapters are not needed.

"Okay, yeah I see your point. Pancakes are better with chocolate, but how about we eat only the chocolate part?" Hansol suggested, watching his friend shake his head. "No Hansol, honestly you're such a child you'd get a sugar rush. Plus, I gotta go. I agreed to meet up with Junhui." So Joshua, Hansol's supposed to be best friend, got up and left his home. No goodbye, no nothing.

Hansol sighed dramatically and looked around bored. Life was getting lame lately, and Joshua was not helping. Joshua was nice and all but even Hansol had to admit his friend wasn't very funny and he was pretty boring. Then he had his other friends, but they weren't much better than Joshua.

Hansol wanted excitement, bored with his daily life and the people in it. But with that, he came up with an idea. All he had to do was find someone exciting, someone who was fun. He needed someone who was the definition of amusing. The popular kids came to mind, and he thought deeper. Someone around his age . . .

Then he came to mind: Boo Seungkwan

***

   "Wait, you're gonna do what?" Joshua couldn't believe it. First off, he was offended from being called boring. One does not call their friend boring and expect it will not hurt them at all. "Honestly my corniness is offended from how boring you think I am." Hansol snorted, believing that this was exactly why he thought Joshua was boring. That wasn't funny, not even in the slightest.

   "But anyway, you're gonna befriend him? Just for fun? Dude he's so dramatic it hurts," Joshua insisted, using hand motions to prove his point. Hansol shook his head, denying the dramatic ways of his soon to be new friend.

   "You're just jealous he's more entertaining than you." Joshua stuck his tongue out to Hansol's comment, rolling his eyes. "Whatever, at least I have my true best friend who won't betray me!" Joshua exclaimed, thinking about Junhui. "Uhuh, yeah if you're not careful Junhui's gonna go to Minghao." Joshua wanted to strangle Hansol, but instead got up and left his friend in the school's cafeteria all alone. Hansol shrugged it off, not thinking much of it.

   On the other side of the school was Seungkwan, who was . . . 'peacefully' and 'respectfully' dissing his elder, Seungcheol. "I mean I don't see the problem! Oh wait, your huge ass thighs are a problem. Oh and let me not get started on your secret love for fan service!" He had a hand on his hip and he was making such amusing expressions, Jeonghan was dying of laughter.

Jeonghan stopped soon when a teacher walked passed and gave them a weird glance. Once the teacher was out of sight, he bursted out in laughter once more.

"Hey! It's not that funny!" Seungcheol sounded so offended, it was to die for. "It kinda of was," spoke up Hansol. They all turned to look at him. Jeonghan looked Hansol up and down, as if he were sizing him up. Seungkwan was smirking because he had received attention from an outsider. Soonyoung was just staring at him, squinting his eyes as if he were trying to come up with something to say.

   Suddenly, Soonyoung bolted up. "I know you! You're always with that foreign kid, you look kinda foreign yourself too," Soonyoung said excitedly, his smile so wide you couldn't see his eyes anymore. "Who?" Jeonghan asked in wonder, tilting his head a bit. "Jisoo, I think it was?" Hansol nodded his head in conformation. "So, what can we help you with?" Seungcheol asked, poker face and all. "I want to talk to Seungkwan. Alone please."

   To say Seungkwan was shocked is an understatement. It was not every day he got a confession. So he nodded even after Seungcheol told him not to. "I must, if I don't I shall never forgive myself!" He exclaimed dramatically, put his hand to his head for effect. Seungcheol just nodded, knowing his friend was like this. Seungkwan walked out off the cafeteria with Hansol, and he noticed Hansol seemed kinda nervous.

He knew it!

It was a confession.

He must turn Hansol down easily, it's the only way!

When Hansol finally stopped, it was in an empty hallway. Seungkwan thought it was perfect. If he turned Hansol down, Hansol couldn't make a scene. There was no one to make a scene for. "Listen bud, I don't like you like that, sorry." Seungkwan patted Hansol's shoulder, sending him looks of sympathy. "Um, excuse me?" Hansol asked, trying not to be mean. He was trying.

"Yeah. I figured you're here to confess. It's alright, I just don't swing that way." Hansol still seemed as confused as ever. "I think you have the wrong idea Seungkwan, so let me set you straight," Hansol began, placing his hand on Seungkwan' shoulder. Seungkwan first looked at it in disgust before slapping it away. "There's nothing to get mixed up about, you like me I don't like you. Can I go now? Also, never touch the merchandise." Seungkwan was now getting annoyed, hand on hip and all.

"I don't like you!" Hansol exploded, red in the face from annoyance. "Listen, I want to be your friend. I wanted to ask you to be my friend." Seungkwan was no longer annoyed, more calm, but confused. Since when do you ask people to be friends?

"Sure, we can be friends. If I think you're cool enough," Seungkwan muttered the last part, not really wanting Hansol to hear. He then cleared his throat and asked, "why?" Hansol sighed, hoping the question wouldn't come up. "Life's boring, and since you're basically class diva slash clown, I figured why not?" The boy explained, running a hand through his hair. Seungkwan though, was too busy feeling . . . epic! People want to befriend him because he makes lives interesting? Sweet!

But Hansol realized something, if Seungkwan can get to him this easily, how can they be friends? "But you can forget it Seungkwan. I'm not ready for a diva in my life." Seungkwan smiled, but his smile slowly turned into a smirk.

"Everyone needs a diva in their life. Lucky for you Hansol, I'm the perfect one." Seungkwan smirked, watching as Hansol stood uncomfortably. Hansol didn't want this anymore. Maybe Joshua was right. Maybe this was insane. But in all fairness, Seungkwan meant excitement. That's all Hansol ever wanted.

"Lord help me Jesus." Hansol began sweating a bit, both from excitement and nervousness. Yes, Seungkwan will bring excitement, but he will also bring trouble. And lots of it.

"Oh, and if this is gonna work out, you hafta call me Diva Boo."

All Rights Reserved © 2016 animenbands

Edited September 2nd, 2016