X - "The end"

"You never told me that New York was this beautiful," Seungkwan whined to his boyfriend, Hansol. Hansol rolled his eyes, knowing well that he would always describe his second home to be a beautiful place with an amazing city. Seungkwan was currently fixing his tie, as the couple was planning to celebrate their anniversary.

"Can you believe it?" Seungkwan asked Hansol excitedly, running a hand through his messy hair. "Believe what?" Hansol questioned, still deciding wether or not he should go with a bow tie or a tie. "We started going out our first year of high school. We were sixteen, Hansol baby we're twenty-three now." That was correct. They have been dating for seven years.

"Well, I don't know. I knew we would make it. We can do anything babe." Even then, Hansol was still as nervous as ever. His feelings for Seungkwan strong as ever. The butterflies in his stomach, multiplying by the second, his face turning light pink. Hansol's madly in love with Seungkwan. This time around, Seungkwan felt the same way too.

"Seven years, huh? We're turning old darling," Seungkwan teased, but he couldn't help but feel like it was sort of true. They were growing together as a pair, but as people too. It was harder for them because they were a gay couple. Seungkwan had heard about America allowing gay marriage, but he hadn't really giving it much thought.

He thought about it to the extent of a daydream. A quick thought that lasted longer than a minute but not long enough to leave any feelings. A shred of hope that it will happen, but facing reality too quickly. To that extent has he ever thought about it. But now that he truly considered looking into it, it would be nice to have a ring to show that he belongs to Hansol and Hansol belongs to him.

   "What you thinking about loser?" Hansol asked, walking up to his lover from behind and wrapping his arms around him. He pecked his cheek and looked at his reflection in the mirror. "You look really cute," Hansol complimented, turning his face to Seungkwan's neck and slowly moving his head, leaving small kisses.

   "Hey Hansol, let's talk about something real quick." Hansol gave Seungkwan an odd look, but nevertheless he nodded. Hansol walked to the hotel room's living room and took a seat, and waited for his beloved. Soon Seungkwan appeared and took a seat. Hansol quickly noticed that Seungkwan was very nervous, as Seungkwan was playing with his hands and was tapping his foot repeatedly. These are the habits he's developed over the years. 

   "Babe, are you alright?" Hansol asked, getting a bit worried. "Why don't we get married?" The question sounded absurd and out of the blue to Hansol. Yet it sounded like a perfect idea. To be honest, Hansol had been considering proposing, but he wasn't really sure about it. To propose and be rejected, he hadn't accepted that part yet. He was willing to just hang around with the want to get married. It made him laugh because it reminded him about when he wanted to confess to Seungkwan but wouldn't. Now look at them now.

"Would you like to? Get married that is." Seungkwan immediately nodded his head, having no second thoughts anymore. "We can finally become one. America is the land of opportunities. And if life as a gay couple is too hard over there we move here permanently." Seungkwan was talking and Hansol was listening, and despite their tones the discussion was very serious.

"If you want to, because I know I want to, and only if you want to, we'll get married," Seungkwan proposed, raising an eyebrow suggestively. They wouldn't be late to dinner, since they still had an hour left and the restaurant was just around the corner. Hansol had to think about this seriously. Did he want to? Yes. But this was more than wanting to, as it was also accepting a whole new world. Similar to theirs' but with a few major tweaks.

And yet Hansol felt like he was so sure of himself. So sure of their love, that he was going to get married. "So this is settled then. Seungkwan we'll be getting married soon, so you better start preparing. Now hurry up, I'm trying to eat and look decent at the same time." Seungkwan jumped up and jumped on his lover's back, kissing him repeatedly on the cheek. He was beyond happy. As was Hansol, truly.

And so, they got married in the next two months. Adopted two kids a year later. Hansol became a teacher and Seungkwan somehow ended up being a comedian. But Seungkwan's favorite story to share, is the one where an ordinary boy looking for excitement, befriended the school's diva.

All Rights Reserved © 2016 animenbands

"The End" to Diva Boo! Thank you for 1.05k! It means a lot to me and I love everyone who has bothered themselves with reading my works. I will be editing the book soon to correct grammatical errors. And I know the ending was short, but their was not much to write about. I hope that you all continue reading my stories, and to those who already follow me, don't worry more VerKwan will be on it's way.

Edited November 3rd, 2016