IV - "I'm the diva you're the loser"

"Well, you got me there Hansol," Seungkwan let out a chuckle, patting Hansol on the back. In the meantime, Hansol was having a mental war. 'Why the heck would I say that?' Those types of thought were crossing his mind. Which was true, he would never want Seungkwan chasing after him. Heck, he didn't even swing that way.

   Hansol quickly escaped from Seungkwan's touch, rushing to Jisoo. Jisoo was talking to Jeonghan, seeming to actually be having an entertaining conversation. "Dude, we gotta go. Now." He whispered in Jisoo's ear suddenly. Even though he was taken by surprise, Jisoo quickly understood and bid farewell to Jeonghan. "Guys I'm sorry, but I just remembered that I have something really important to do, so I'll be taking Jisoo and leaving. Bye bye," he did a quick bow as did Jisoo, waving farewell.

   Seungkwan's mouth was left slightly open, surprised that Hansol was leaving so quickly. Did he say something wrong? Did he somehow make Hansol uncomfortable? Aish, but it seemed like they were having a great time. No matter, by the time Seungkwan was going to protest, Hansol was out the door, hand in hand with Jisoo. Suddenly, Seungkwan felt a pang on his chest. 'Are those two possibly a couple?' Questions like that ran through his head.

"Hey! Do you guys think that Hansol and his friend are dating?" Jeonghan suddenly asked them, but it seemed as if he was mainly speaking to Seungkwan. "No, I don't think so." The reply seemed to make Jeonghan at ease, and oddly enough it made Seungkwan feel at ease too. "Yeah, no offense to you Seungcheol-hyung but Jisoo doesn't strike me as the gay type," Chan spoke up, avoiding eye contact with Seungcheol and scratching the back of his neck nervously. "I'm not gay, I'm bisexual. Get your life together Chan," Seungcheol quickly defended himself, speaking in a very matter-of-factly tone.

In the mean time, Jisoo was protesting on how he had gotten dragged into a place only to be dragged out.

   "Like honestly Hansol! I was having a nice time and then you just dragged me out of nowhere! Dude, you must have a reason. What happened back there?" Hansol kept walking, still dragging Jisoo with his grip on Jisoo's wrist and kept walking to who knows where. Currently, Hansol only had a one tracked mind. He needed to get as far from the diva as possible.

"Forget that, tell me all about how you and pretty boy hit it off." So, Jisoo did. He told Hansol all about the attack (but not why it happened) and how Jeonghan was actually a pretty funny dork. Plus, Jisoo was happy that Jeonghan didn't hate his foreigner ways and actually found him "cute." At least, that's what Jisoo told Hansol.

"Honestly, I don't think I'll be hanging around Seungkwan in a while." Jisoo soon stopped in his tracks, facing Hasnol and stopping him as well. "What do you mean you won't be hanging around him? The two of you seem pretty close." Hansol just shook his head, making a face to exaggerate.

"We aren't very close, really. Just that I don't wanna hang around him, that's all." This time, Jisoo shook his head as he had a feeling something was up. No way was Hansol going to leave his medicine to boredom. It didn't make sense to Jisoo, not in the slightest. "What happened? Was it something he said? Something he did? Or was it both?" Jisoo asked, willing to push Hansol until he got an honest answer from his best friend.

"It was none. It wasn't anything. For the first time in a long time, I was the problem. I don't ever wanna feel like that again so that's why I don't wanna hang with him no more. That's it Joshua, promise." Even though Hansol said all of this, he was lying through his teeth. His fingers were crossed when he said 'promise'. He hadn't meant any of it.

"Why are you lying to me?" At that point, Jisoo was more annoyed with Hansol lying to him, than the original case at hand. "I'm not." That was what made Jisoo walk away. He then texted Hansol telling him he didn't appreciate liars, and that he would talk to Hansol when he had his things together. For some reason, Hansol felt that he wouldn't be getting his things together very quickly this time.

This time, he may be dealing with his first crush, and Hansol was so not ready for it. Feelings always seemed so very complicated. At least that's the way Joshua makes it look for him. Joshua once called him to complain all about love and things related to it. Ever since, Hansol just doesn't have the heart to fall in love or even have the slightest attraction towards someone.

   One of Hansol's many mottos is: You can't end something that hasn't started. You can't feel something you can't see.

   This was the exact situation where he applied this motto! If he never has feelings for Seungkwan, he can't get hurt. If he can't see Seungkwan, he won't feel anything. Especially with that whole dating thing that Seungkwan will be doing soon. Surely, Hansol finally felt relieved.

***

In all honesty, Hansol didn't see it coming at all. Not anything that Seungkwan threw at him on Monday was predictable. It all started at lunch, when Seungkwan finally caught sight of the boy. Hansol had cut off all contact with Seungkwan over the weekend. Every text he received he would ignore and every call would be dismissed. Seungkwan couldn't help but notice he was being avoided.

Him of all people was being avoided. It had never happened to him before, as he has always been popular and everyone was always wanting to talk to him. "Yah! Hansol! What have you been doing this weekend?" Only the few people around noticed that the diva of the school was calling out Hansol. Of course, the boy tried to play it off as if he didn't know what Seungkwan was talking about.

"I'm sorry Seungkwan, but I don't understand what you mean. I've just been chilling this whole weekend, why?" Playing stupid was Hansol's specialty. "Yah! You ignored me this whole weekend," for the first time in Seungkwan's life he lowered his voice in calling someone out. But it was all for his benefit. He didn't want people to know that him of all people, has been ignored by someone as average as Hansol and he was letting him go easy. Usually when someone wronged Seungkwan, he would ruin their social life by roasting them in front of a mob of people. For some reason, it didn't feel right to Seungkwan to do so to Hansol.

"Listen here peasant, I'm royalty. You aren't allowed to ignore me. I'm the diva, you're the loser." Hansol rose an eyebrow in question, wanting to say something so bad. But Seungkwan moved his face closer to Hansol's and was only inches apart from touching Hansol's nose. Seungkwan's face was red in annoyance, and the little confidence Hansol had was fading as he began blushing. His heart began beating really fast.

"You understand now?" All Hansol could do was nod sheepishly, and soon Seungkwan strutted away.

All Rights Reserved © 2016 animenbands

(I'm sorry this chapter must have lots of mistakes but I'm so sleepy right now. I just couldn't go to sleep without updating! See you guys next time. Lots of love from me, xxx)

Edited September 4th, 2016