Bonus Chapter - "Daddy and Papa"

This chapter is about VerKwan and their life with their two littles. Also bummed because this is very short, shorter than I would like it to be but I hope you enjoy! There's lots of spelling mistakes by the way, sorry! I'll edit this soon~

Every day started the same. Seungkwan woke up first, and always woke up the whole house with his beautiful singing. Hansol always asked why he didn't become a singer instead. Afterwards, the kids would run to their bedroom and curl up in bed with Hansol. By then, Hansol would give up on the idea of falling asleep again.

"Papa, do I have to go to school?" Louis always asked, always expressing his hatred for the place. "Daddy! Please tell me that we do! We do right?" Ana on the other hand enjoyed school. Seungkwan and Hansol lived in South Korea. Hansol was an English teacher and his husband was a comedian/MC. They were kind of sort of a public couple, but for the most part, their private lives were never invaded. In fact, no one ever knew the kids had two dads until the principal asked to speak with them. The only who ever got attention was generally just Hansol.

They named their son, Hyunsoo Louis Chwe and named their daughter Younghee Ana Chwe. More often times than not, they were referred to by their middle names. Like their papa: Vernon. "Yes Louis, you have to. School is important!" Hansol said, his tone monotone as it was something that had become their daily routine. "And yes, you do have school," Seungkwan told his daughter Ana. Contrary to Hansol, he still said so in an exited tone even if he said it everyday.

"Just everybody get up! Time's ticking!" Hansol suddenly exclaimed, rising from his bed. His two kids still laid in bed. Louis was eight, and Ana nine. They held each other's hands as they complained about hunger. "I want pancakes!" Demanded Ana, Seungkwan (whom was often referred to as Dad or Daddy) carried her off and to her room, as she had to be changed for school.

"Forget what butt cheek Ana said, papa let's eat some bacon, egg, and cheese!" Hansol had made sure to teach his kids English. Even if it did require the help of the famous website ABCmouse, Hansol wanted his children to learn such a needed language.

Especially since they might move to America one day. After all, their marriage is only truly valid in America. It's something the Chwe couple don't really enjoy thinking about. They avoid bringing it up, but too many times did they have problems with filling papers out because people didn't consider Seungkwan Vernon's spouse and vise versa.

Ana was a little Korean girl who was actually half black. They adopted her because she was absolutely adorable. Her hair was nice too, and both Hansol and Seungkwan took time into learning how to do dreadlocks and other nice braids. Louis was also a native Korean. He on the other hand, was dyslexic. It was something he battled with, but he was in fact a very smart kid.

The family was happy. They lived in a decent apartment, and they had decent jobs. The kids were quite bright and polite.

"Alright we're cooking fresh toast, eggs, and bacon because that's what papa wants." Seungkwan told his children once they were all good to go and they all sat on the dinning room table. Hansol (who was often referred to as Papa) smiled brightly at his husband, approaching him and giving him his daily morning smooch. "I love you so much diva Boo." Even then, Seungkwan would flush red and feel all giddy inside.

Love was still there. And for those two, love would always be there.

"Kids come on we must eat!" Yelled Seungkwan, cooking to his best of his abilities. Hansol served his kids their preferred drinks and made coffee for him and his husband. "So, anything going on today loves?" Hansol asked, hoping to get in a conversation before they had to leave.

"Well actually, I'm playing soccer with Jungmin during recess," Louis said, munching hungrily on his eggs that had just been served to him. "Jungmin, huh? Isn't he your hyung? Respect him," Seungkwan scolded, serving them all more food. "Yes daddy. Anyway, Uncle Jisoo is coming to pick me up and Jungmin is coming over." Jungmin was the son of Hong Jisoo and Yoon Jeonghan.

"Cool! What about you Ana?" Seungkwan kept the convo going, finally siting to eat as well. "I'm just doing the usual. These girls keep invent me for sleepovers but I don't even like sleepovers!" Hansol patted her, as something she had inherited from him was the dislike of noise. "I grew up like you, don't worry. They'll take a hint soon," Hansol comforted his daughter.

They ate and joked around about absolutely anything. "Who's dropping them off to school today?" Seungkwan asked, trying to make sure it would be his husband. "Me, of course. You're too popular to go out anywhere." With that, he kissed Seungkwan forehead. "Oh by the way, I'm coming home for lunch."

Seungkwan blushed and got the message. That was their secret code for sex. It was hard to get any action with two kids constantly whining for help on anything. "Got it! I'l make sure to cook something good love." It was Hansol's turn to blush. Only Seungkwan would say something like that.

"You two are so weird!" They siblings whined at the same time. "Yah! That's not way to talk to your parents!" "Sorry Daddy, sorry Papa," they apologized in unison. It was cute and the whole family erupted in laughter.

Life was good.

All Rights Reserved © 2017 animenbands