VII - "But my hair"

When Seungkwan was finally healthy enough to go to school, he was freaking out. He didn't know what to say to Hansol. Deep down, he wanted to apologize, but he's not very good at that. He thought about just getting him a gift or something, but he didn't feel like it was appropriate for the occasion. Seungkwan was sort of surprised with himself, since usually never really feels bad for anything he's done.

   "What am I going to do?" He wanted to tug on his hair or something, but he didn't because he had spent so much time on it this morning. So instead he lightly pulled on his cheeks. He wanted to smack himself, but he thought that was too much self-abuse. He walked inside the building, he walked to his friends and greeted them immediately. He wanted to search for Hansol but he just didn't.

   "By the way, Hansol was looking for you earlier." To be honest, Seungkwan didn't even recognize who said it. All he heard was Hansol. If anything, that was the only reason he paid attention. He wanted to ask questions or something, but instead he swallowed his words down.

   He didn't know how to say that he was sorry. He didn't want to admit to have liking the kiss. He didn't want to tell Hansol that he wanted to explore his sexuality with him. It was too embarrassing. Plus, Seungkwan wasn't very sure Hansol would even forgive him. What he had said was pretty harsh, and if Seungkwan was being sincere to himself, if someone had said that to him, he wouldn't forgive them. It was a messed up reaction, and to Seungkwan, the worst part was that he didn't really mean it. He just pretended to mean it.

   "What to do? What to do!" His friends turned to look at him, but he just dismissed them and turned away from them. Clearly things weren't working out. He went inside the school building and went to class, sitting on his desk and putting his head down. He really wanted to fix things. Part of the reason was because Hansol is a friend to him, and another part was for his own selfish reasons. He wanted someone to be bi-curious with, and to Seungkwan, Hansol was the perfect person. Good looking, good personality, and great kisser. Heck, Hansol managed to give Seungkwan a boner!

   He closed his eyes, thinking that it might help with his current situation. Clearly not. Instead it made him remember the events of that night. He wanted to smack himself for thinking about it, but that was probably the best kiss he's ever had. Something about Hansol's lip movement made it really good. He just couldn't exactly put his finger on it. Seungkwan sat straight up and pulled on his cheeks again. "Stop thinking about it!" He exclaimed, wanting to hit himself. He received glances from his classmates, but none dared say anything to him.

   Before he knew it, his first lesson began. Unlike most days, where he put effort into learning, he could care less about school. He was too busy thinking about Hansol and what to do and what to say. Until finally he remembered that he has gym with Hansol's class. That's his chance! But what's he gonna do? Confront him? No. Seungkwan tried hard to come up with something, but nothing came up. His mind drew a blank. Did he just pull him aside? No. Too many witnesses. Seungkwan began considering waiting until the end of the day. But that would be bad. It would affect his studies if he can't concentrate today.

   With more thinking, almost before the lesson was over, Seungkwan came to the conclusion that it'd be best if he just waited for them to be alone in the boys locker room. He would ask Hansol to wait and then they can talk privately. Even if they are late to class. Hansol must want to  talk to him too, anyway. After all, he did ask for Seungkwan. That made the jeju boy feel slightly better. Since in a way. It was a sign that Hansol didn't completely hate him. You don't look for people you hate after all.

   ***

  By the time gym had come around, Seungkwan was super anxious to talk to Hansol. When he first saw the boy, he wanted to jump to him and speak to him. Of course, he restrained himself, since Hansol seemed engaged in a conversation with some other guy. If he was not mistaken, the guy's name was Wonwoo. So instead of interrupting, Seungkwan went in search for Chan. When he found Chan, he tried to start conversation. And even though he was talking, his mind was somewhere else. He just really wanted to fix things.

After a game of dodge ball (which by the way, Seungkwan made it to the final round) gym was over. The boys and the girls headed to their locker room. Seungkwan quickly caught up to Hansol. Without thinking, he placed his hand on Hansol's shoulder, got on his tippy-toes and whispered, "wait for me when everyone's done changing." Even though he just walked ahead from Hansol after that, he was pretty sure he saw the guy nod. Of course, their was no promises on what he saw, so he was still half panicking Hansol wouldn't wait.

To his luck, Hansol did agree to his plan. Because by the time Seungkwan thought he was the only guy still changing, when he turned he found Hansol, sitting on a bench just staring at him. "Seungkwan I'm so-" the diva put his hand in front of Hansol's face to signal him to stop. "I should be the one apologizing. But since I'm not good at those, take this as one instead." And so before Hansol knew it, Seungkwan's lips were on his. Almost as quickly as he felt another pair of lips on his, did Seungkwan's lips go away.

"Why are you saying sorry? I was the one that kissed you?" Seungkwan just took a seat next to Hansol, taking his hand into his. Hansol's heartbeat began racing, and his mind had so many thoughts inside. He wanted to say so many things, but he just kept it all inside. "I didn't really mean what I said. If anything, you gave me the best kiss I've ever had. But I want to talk to you about something." Generally, Hansol was too speechless to say anything. So he just nodded. Cause this was actually happening to him.

"Ever since that night, I've been wanting to . . . explore my sexuality. So, will you help me?" Hansol was speechless. It wasn't what he was hoping for, but it was good enough. Seungkwan was basically asking to be sex friends. And to Hansol, that was paradise. He did love Seungkwan after all. "Okay."

So Hansol began kissing Seungkwan, and this time Seungkwan gave in. And this time it got heated up quickly, but when Hansol began tugging on his hair, Seungkwan stopped. "Don't touch my hair," the diva sassed. "But it's a habit of mine." Seungkwan still shook his head, Hansol shrugged and leaned in, kissing Seungkwan again. Though he still ignored Seungkwan's wish. Somehow, Seungkwan managed to pull away again, "but my hair." Hansol rolled his eyes and went in again.

All Rights Reserved © 2016 animenbands

(I truly apologize for the mistakes. I'm just super sleepy but I really did have to update since I want to just complete the book already. Thanks for reading.)

Edited October 27th, 2016