Childhood Bestfriends with Hollywood's Goldenboypart22

Copyright – All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 22

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Recap:

Then I heard the sales assistant clear his throat behind us “ That’s enough ladies. I’ll ask you to leave. Now please.” And the Tv switched off, leaving the screen submerged in black.

I sighed, that was why I don’t watch Ari’s interviews.

I don’t want to see him deny stupid rumours.

I stared at the screen while I heard Marissa beside me “ NOOOOOOOO! You stupid turtle poo ass wipe, you sun of a gun! Couldn’t you see we need to hear that information you little pigeon!”

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

I turned from the screen, “ Seriously, did your brain just disconnect from the rest of your body now? The customer is always right dude. Your customer service sucks.” I said slowly, talking to him like he was a five year old.

“ Now we definetly won’t be buying the 5’5 flat screen.” Marissa added, sticking out her tongue at the assistant at the end.

Marissa and I were then sternly asked to leave by the stupid sales clerk and the security guards gave us a warning look from their spots at the front of the store.

When we were outside on the sidewalk we both burst into giggles, wandering along the long street in the direction of our cars.

“ Did you see that guys face when you called him a little pigeon! Priceless” I said in between laughter.

“ I preferred the turtle poo bit. But you weren’t so bad with your Brain line and the teachers condescending voice you put on was the cherry on top of the insult, cher. Really gave it flavour.” she complimented, winking at me.

I smiled, linking my arm with hers “ Flavour? Thanks. But I don’t think I’ll be doing that again”

“ What? Insulting random annoying sales clerks who can’t mind their own business?” Marissa asked , grinning.

“ No, I enjoyed telling off the random annoying sales clerk who couldn’t mind their own business. Also I think you needed some excitement after what a non-starter you told me Michigan was.” I nudged her with my hip as we walked “ I was talking about the Interview."

Marissa chuckled “ Yeah, I was wondering when you’d crack and mention it. I’m sure you’ll agree that was one hell of an interview. I mean, talk about laying it all bare. Guess the guy just couldn’t keep it to himself anymore” She said with a wink.

 “ Really? I thought he was really sweet but I don’t know if he was laying it all bare, M.