Childhood Bestfriends with Hollywood's Golden Boypart4

Chapter 4

RECAP:

The just as the opening sequence just as the opening sequence came on Ari leaned over to me, wrapping his arm around my waist and moving me, closing the gap I'd made, so I was leaning against his shoulder like usual when we had movie marathons.

Don't mention it Ari.... Don't make it weird.... I prayed silently.

And then leant over so his face was next to my ear, I could feel his hot breath tickling my neck as he whispered " I told you Spidey beats Batboy any day Ella Bear" into my ear.

I could almost hear the smile in his voice and I felt my whole body relax and snuggle into him as the first scenes of one of Ari's all time favorite comic movies came on.

....................................................

I couldn't help but smile as we sat on the sofa, my head resting my head in the crook of Ari's shoulder and arm, his arm slung at the back of the sofa as he watched - which is surprisingly comfortable considering his new muscles-, his body heat silently warming the entire left side of my body.

I was as snug as a bug in a rug.

At the back of my mind the stupid breathing incident churned over and over in my mind, making me almost cringe at the thought of how stupid I must have looked to Ari.

He hadn't mentioned the incident that happened two hours ago at all.

I have to say I was kind of surprised.

He hadn't made a joke.

Not one.

Not even any sly innuendos. In fact he just seemed to have ignored it.

Completely.

I admit; for a second there, I was a little worried he might have thought I'd turned into one of his screaming fans that worship him like he's chocolate cake and the tooth fairy all rolled into one. I mean - it's literally like he's the only human in a world full crazy flesh-eating zombies- think Shawn of the Dead but insert teenage girls and lots of flashing cameras.

I personally don't know how he isn't scared to go outside.

I mean, they do that whole googly eyed adoration thing and practically swoon when they see him - actually Ari did once briefly mention in a text that a girl fainted when she saw him walking out of his hotel in Sydney, Australia and that he was really worried and called an ambulance for her.

Turns out as soon as the girl came round she asked him to sign her stomach with a pink sharpie. I know - Weird huh?

Knowing Ari, he probably did it cause he felt so bad.

I could clearly envisage how Ari's must have had on his cute -I'm- totally- confused face when she asked that!

But I had never been like that.

Never.

I was immune.

I mean - I still am immune to the Ari virus that has swept the world.

But I wasn't about to ask him on his thoughts... after all; he seems to be acting completely normally.

We've been taking turns on the popcorn runs to the kitchen when the bowl gets low and laughing at all the incredibly stupid geeky stuff spidey always does like always.