Childhood Bestfriends with Hollywood's Golden Boypart24

2011 Copyright- All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 24

…………………………………………………………………………………………

Recap:

“What’s so funny?” I asked when he pulled away.

He shook his head, running a hand through his hair as he grinned in disbelief

“It’s just so ironic. You didn’t think I saw you that way so you stopped seeing me and shut down, but I spent years hoping you’d finally open your eyes. You’re the only girl I’ve ever wanted to look at me the way you are now.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

(Watch out for Isabel’s train of thought switching from the present to past.

***** brief mild se#ual content****)

I couldn’t help the loopy happy grin that spread over my face as I stood, letting the hot water beat down on my bare back from the shower head. I had been grinning as I shaved my legs, shampooed my hair, and now I was grinning as I washed the conditioner out.

I couldn’t stop thinking about what Ari had said, his perfect words that made my chest swell with happiness and this stupid grin impossible to wipe from my face.

 'Your the only other girl i've wanted to look at me the way you are now'

The line repeated over and over in my head, like it was on a recording loop.

Not that I am complaining.

I just couldn’t believe that Ari had said that to me, that he had felt that way for so long and I had been too stubbornly blind to see it. I just couldn’t believe it.

Everything he said just seemed too good, too perfect to be true. Something that only happens to other girls who have the perfect smile, figure and charm. Not me.

In fact I kind of thought he’d turn into the next ‘Brangelina’ with a fellow famous Hollywood actor one day.

I had always assumed that Ari would just carry on dating famous stunning supermodels and actresses until he found one whose insides matched their outsides, like him.

I rinsed my hair as my mind flashed back to Ari lying above me, looking intently into my eyes as I lay shocked and flattered at his sentence. My heart crashed against my chest and I half thought I would wakeup in a dream.

“Me?” I had whispered disbelievingly, feeling a pink tinge of a blush creep across my face, my eyes widening.

Ari looked down at me, slightly amused, his blue eyes boring into mine,“ Yes, you.”

Then he leant down and planted a soft kiss on my lips, smiling down at me with before he asked “Why so surprised Ella bear?” he looked truly confused and entertained at my disbelief.

I bit my lip, gazing up at the face I’d known my whole life, seen splashed across magazines and smiling down at me from the big screen. The face everyone knew.