Childhood Bestfriends with Hollywood's Goldenboypart27

Copyright- All Rights Reserved 2011

Chapter 27

(Sorry it’s taken me soooo long to upload! I’ve been really busy , smile024 :D)

………………………………………………………………………………………

RECAP:

I silently cheered myself in my head as I placed the steaming mugs on my bedside table and walked over to my drawer, sliding my letter into my knickers drawer, where no one would look.

I turned around and watched Ari sleeping with a huge smile on my face, thinking how I could be so lucky to get into the University of my dreams and get the guys of my dreams.

Talk about feeling the need to pinch yourself.

My gaze flicked over Ari’s muscular form as I walked over to his side of the bed where he lay, looking adorably handsome.

Hmmm…. How would I wake him up???

I grinned as a plan came to mind, my gaze travelling along his tanned, muscular back to where a piece of stunning artistry had been permanently inked onto his shoulder.

I was going to find out exactly what that beautiful tattoo meant.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

I sat for second and thought about how I was going to wake him up… as much as kissing him awake seemed like the most attractive option I knew he’d never talk about the tattoo unless I caught off guard.

While I believe he probably did get the tattoo while drunk – Ari hates needles too much to get a tattoo without it being about something important.

I also happen to know; from past experience when Ari gets really drunk he becomes all deep and starts talking about the meaning of life and if there is an afterlife.

When I used my fake ID to buy us a shopping bag full of tequila, vodka and mixer the summer before last, we’d ended up lying under the sky on the wooden deck that Ari has outside his windows talking about all the deep scary stuff that always seems less serious when your drunk.

I was slightly less drunk and I can specifically remember Ari asking me if I ‘had ever thought about what happens when we die? Will we see each other where ever we go?” in a slight slurred voice.

I can remember laughing as he frowned at me while told him, “of course, who the heck would be annoying you?” and after a while we both fell asleep on the deck with blankets over us. At the time I think Ari was a little stressed about getting the part for an upcoming movie he’d auditioned for and I’d suggested we sneakily get drunk to keep his mind off it.

Just thinking about that night made me smile.

I kneeled on the bed next to Ari , watching him sleep for a second, his smooth tanned back muscles in the hazy morning light contrasting with my purple duvet, his sandy ruffled bed hair and the slight fluttering of his closed eyelids as he slept.