¿¿Better Days or Worse??

If you haven't heard, you must listen to History by 1D which I will have below. That song has me in tears every time! Enjoy!!--

What Do You Mean? A Cliche Love Story, Chapter; 11

Levi's P.O.V

"She was a wonderful women. Always believing in people. She believed that Jesus is the true light. And that he will take care of this family. We have to remember that he died to save us on that cross. He died so that we may live again. Therefore there is nothing you should be crying about. You will see her again, in a better place....."
__

"Hola, Senora Samos. Lo siento para Lillian muerto. Por favor hablar o llamada a mi, si tú necessito alguien."
(Hi, Mrs. Samos. I'm so sorry for Lillian's death. Please talk or call me, if you need someone.)

"Garcias, Levi."

I sigh as the last person exits the church. With my mother's close long time friend dying last week, and homecoming tonight I was exhausted. I was second guessing the decision to even go to homecoming.

"I didn't know you spoke Spanish." A voice said to me. I look up to see Raevyn in a black skirt and a white dress shirt that was bordering on showing a bit of cleavage. Her hair was in a ponytail, i noticed which was longer then I thought, reaching her mid back.

"Well I do." I tell her sarcastically.

She rolls her eyes.
"Levi, about last night." I look at her, my gaze unwavering.

"What about it?" I ask. I move past her to fix the flowers. Pastor Smith was supposed to be having a second church, which I suppose was to be Raevyn's church. So I didn't want the appearance to look 'unholy'.

"Why did you kiss me?" She asks, bluntly.

"Correction.You kissed me." I state, correcting her.

"Well, I was only supposed to kiss you on your cheek, not your lips!" She argues, getting a little upset.

"Then you should've angled your face right, Raevyn. It's not my fault you don't know how to kiss." I say.

She's silent for the longest so I turn around. Only once my face is turned to her does she reply.

"So the kiss was bad?" She questions. If you want honesty it was one of the best kisses I've ever had.

"It was okay." I say, describing the encounter, plainly even though it was far better.

"Oh." Is all she says, her distaste at my comment showed and it left me puzzled. Did she actually care how I felt about the kiss?

"Well, whatever I just wanted to tell you it can never happen again. You can't kiss me." I frown.

"I can kiss, whoever I want. If i want to kiss you i will." I argue.

"Sweetie that's not how this works. My lips my rules. Levi your mean, demanding and can be a straight bully. And that is something I never will find attractive." She fused.

My heart to a hard hit. She would never like me?

In that moment I forgot I was in church and i forgot I was talking to the girl I was falling for. "I would tell you to go F^ck yourself. But I'm sure Noah's gonna do it for you." I tell her while turning on my heels.

"Well I'll see you at school tonight." I announce as I grab my leather jacket.

She stands there as a little ball of anger grows inside her.

I walk out of the church and towards my home. I stop by the local diner before to grab something to eat for my depressed mother. And to cool myself off from the earlier out burst. As I walk into the diner, a pair of eyes follow my every move. I look around at my surroundings but fail at finding the owner of the lurking pair of orbs.

I order a banana milkshake for myself and a salad and lemonade for my mother. Knowing her she probably wouldn't even eat that. I mean if i would have lost Noah or Luke I would be devastated. So my mother had an excuse. If Raevyn were to get hurt. I would die, but to have someone you truly care about die, that's a suffocation of reality. A reality you began to hate. And i was going to do whatever I could to cheer her up.

As I wait on the order a small person, particularly a girl approaches me.

"Hi Levi,right?" She questions.

I nod slowly. "And you are?" I ask.

She puts out her hand. "I'm Alanna West." She proclaims, slowly. I shake her hand. She looked familiar yet I didn't know who she was.

"Am I supposed to know you? Did I sleep with you or something?" I ask, annoyed.

"No. I was actually in the same class as you in all of elementary school." I scrunch up my eyes as I put two and two together.

"Ape Al?" I ask shocked at the transformation she took on over the years. Back in my younger years. I wasn't the nicest person, I'm still not. But my friends and i would often pick on Alanna. It's not something I'm proud of but it's my history.

"Yes, Ape Al." I recall, while snapping my fingers at the memory.

"What happened to you 7th grade year?"

"I became suicidal. With all the bullying and studying and being overweight. The pressure became too much. So my parents and i moved to N.Y.C." She rattles.

"Look, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. If i did please understand I'm sorry." I speak to her sincerely.

She smiles. "It's okay."

"Are you doing better?" I ask her.

"Much, I recently moved back, I'm going to finish off my high school junior and senior year at Charleston."

"That's great, Alanna. Are you going to homecoming?" I ask.

"Yeah the only problem is, I don't have a date." She tells me. I pull a strand of hair that's placed oddly by her face, behind her ear.

"I think I can solve that problem of yours." I explain to her.
____

Brenda Song as Alanna West _Unedited _Drama is approaching is all I'm gonna say I will hopefully update Friday, because you all deserve it!Lots of loveLeeGod bless

_
Unedited
_
Drama is approaching is all I'm gonna say I will hopefully update Friday, because you all deserve it!
Lots of love
Lee
God bless