On My Mind

A/N love this song it's a church song and I just love it. It says that no matter what your going through, God still has you covered. So if your having a hard time right now, look to him. I Hope you enjoy the latest installment of WDYM? And there is a A/n at the end.
==================
What Do You Mean? A Cliche Love Story; Chapter 18

6 years ago....

The hallway was dim and unwelcoming. The walls were a crimson and looked as if someone smeared blood across it.

A little boy around the age of 11 walked down those halls. He made turns, that made him lose track of where he began his wandering.

Light shined from diffrent areas, workareas, offices and kitchens. Until he eventually stumbled across the correct office. Aaron Delrosario's. He had jumped on a bus, a train and a taxi and had finally made it to the man who left him. The man who stood by the doorway one dark night, and made a decision that affected four other people's lives.

The boy took a deep breath before opening the large door with his tiny arms. His father sat at a large desk writing words on a piece of paper.

"Why didn't you knock? I told you, Shelia to-"

His mouth was agape and his eyes wide. "Levi?" His lips raise into a smile. Pulling the door closed, Levi looks closely at the man, his father. Had it been that long? Levi could see some of his dad's features he had inherited. Yet we wasn't sure that he possessed some of his blood.

"Come here." Levi walks over to his father, who engulfs him in a hug. His arms never felt so small and Aaron's never felt so big.

"My little boy, all grown up. My boy. My boy." His sobbing melted Levi's stored hatred, coldness and soon he was crying too.
_____

Raevyn's P.O.V

I miss him already. It hasn't even been a week, only 3 days and I miss him. He was a great guy and he actually cared about me, and now he was gone. Sure not forever and yeah, I'll move on, but for now my heart was aching.

I was not one to ponder on old relationships, but I moved on a bit slower then how most people move on quickly. Though if the right person showed up then I wouldn't hesitate to be in a relationship. I could start talking to another guy and have just broken up with someone else two weeks ago.

But that doesn't mean I was ready to actually take that a step further and be in a relationship. At least not until I don't think about that person so much. But moving on period, is harder then you think. Or that I was engaging in promiscuous behavior related to a lady of the night. It just meant that sometimes I could move on quickly.

Putting on my clothes was equally difficult as not thinking about Noah. I didn't feel like going to school. Heck nobody felt like going to school. But in order to graduate I had to do the learning.

"Heading out granny!" I shout up the stairs to my grandmother. Being able to stay at home took a burden off my shoulders. With my mothers usual crazy behavior, it was nice to jave a break. Walking outside the sky was beautiful, the stripes of ocean blue, sunkiss yellow and a deep cherry red overtook the amazing atmosphere God created.