Chapter 7

Ethan's pov

Standing at the bottom of the stairs, I stare into the kitchen as I watch Grayson putting away pots. Clenching my jaw I stride over to him and grab him by the collar.

"Listen to me Grayson. I swear if you screw things up for me with Isabelle, like you did with my last girlfriend. I will fuck you up. She means so much to me and I swear..." Grayson leans back against the counter, a cool and calm look on his face.

"If you don't get your filthy hands off of me I'll knock you out Ethan. You know I'm stronger than you." He whispers coldly.
"Are you so sure about that. It's been a long time Grayson.. I've been working out." I laugh as he shoves me off of him.
"Look just keep your hands off of what's mine." I turn and begin to walk away while adjusting my sleeves.

"She isn't a piece of property. You don't own her." He comes after me and shoves me again.
"I know I don't Grayson, but I will think of her as my own, as my girlfriend. Who I will care for and love until she chooses to leave me." He stares at me for a while until I say.
"When and if she chooses to leave me I just hope you, being my brother.. my twin brother.. have nothing to do with it." I hear footsteps behind me and I turn to see Isabelle.

She has a smile on her face, telling me she heard nothing about what had just played out.
"Come here beautiful." I wrap my arm around her waist and we begin to walk down the hallway. I can feel her turn in my arms to look over her shoulder at Grayson and suddenly my stomach drops.
Will she leave me for Grayson?

Isabelle's pov

I jolt up in bed, breathing heavily. Rubbing my eyes I gaze out my window and see the moon shining
high in the sky. I pull myself out of bed and make my way to the kitchen. Grabbing a glass of water I decide to investigate the house further, seeing I really only knew the upper floor. I slowly walk down a hallway near the kitchen until I come to another sitting room. I hadn't even know this was here. A large white rug sits in the middle and a window is in place of a wall, causing moolight to illuminate the room. In the corner sat a black grand piano with a seat placed infront of it. Silky gray drapes fall from the ceiling around it and I step closer.
"Do you play?" I jump, the glass of water dropping from my hand and shattering on the floor. Turning I see Grayson. I instantly feel embarrassed to have been so startled to drop the glass.
"Don't move okay. I'll be back with something to clean that up. I'm serious though don't move. No need to step on glass." I do as told and then watch as he wipes up the spilt water.
Slowly I bend down onto my knees and help him pick up the glass.
"I feel really bad.. Ethan once told me that these glasses were made of Crystal and I just broke one.. what am I gonna do." Wiping at my eyes angrily, I stand up and begin to walk away, carrying the glass with me.
"Hey don't worry about it okay. He won't even notice." I feel Grayson's arm wrap around my waist as I throw the glass into the garbage.
"Isabelle." He says. I turn and he presses me agaisnt the counter. I hadn't even noticed he was just in his boxers.
"What're you doing Grayson.." I push his hands away but he just presses into me more. Sliding his hand up my shirt his grasps my breast.
"Grayson please stop." His facial expression changes and his eyes become dark with lust.
"Shhh Isabelle if you're too loud Ethan will hear you. Trust me it's fate that we're here right now. This is meant to happen." Grayson turns me around and presses me down onto the counter.. is this really happening right now.
"ETHANNN"

The door slams open and I shoot up in bed. Tears streaming down my cheeks I look up at Ethan.
"What's wrong?" He seemed scared. He's only in his sweatpants and his hair tousled looking as if he had just woken up. Looking around me I notice I'm in my bed. Not in the kitchen. Not with Grayson.

"I.. I thought..." I cover my face with my hands. He comes over to me and gets in bed beside me.
"Lay down okay"
"It was just a bad dream. I'll stay with you until you fall asleep okay." He lays down and pulls me towards him. I hide my face in his chest as he runs his fingers over my back repeatedly.
"I'm sorry I called you.. I didn't know I was.."
"It's okay. I'll always be here for you when you need me and when you don't need me." He whispers.
"Ethan.." I say while looking up at him.
"Yes."
"I really want to be with you. Not just as your pretend girlfriend or your assistant."
"I know Isabelle.. I'm trying."
"Ethan?"
"Yes Isabelle."
"I want to try.." I whisper to him.
"So do I.."
"Then will you make love to me.." I blush and climb on top of him. He looks up at me, his eyes wide.
"Isa-'
"Please Ethan.." he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Opening them again he looks up at me and sits up.
"Okay. I don't know how to do this.. like softly.." his face flushes and he lifts my shirt over my head.

"It's okay. I'll show you." I say quietly.
"Let's lay down okay." I say while sliding down onto my back. He hovers above me and then relaxes and begins to kiss me soflty. I run my hand down his back and begin to pull off his sweatpants, he takes the rest of it off while I slide off my panties and reach into the nightstand to a grab a condom.

After pulling it onto himself he opens my legs and slowly enters me. I push his chest onto mine and he wraps his arms around me tightly, burying his face in my hair, he rocks his hips gently. We both moan as he continues to move slowly inside of me. I wrap my legs around his waist and he postions his knees near my hips.

"Isabelle." He mumbles.
"Ethan I love you." I mumble back. He moves to look at me, confused and shocked.
"I love you too." He finally says. His lips meet mine gently and then he moves his face back to my neck.
"Isabelle I'm inlove with you." He crys out. My vision blurs and I bring his face to mine.

This was the strangest sex I've had and defiantly the only time where we both cried.
"I was awake when I whispered I love you. I just didn't know how to tell you.."
"I know baby." I whisper against his lips. I can feel him shaking, he's close to finishing.
"Ethan faster." I nod at him and obeys. We both finish and then lay in each other's arms.
"How did you know I had been awake?" He asks me.
"To be honest.. I didn't. Not until you told me."

"Oh well do you think it's going to be awkward tomorrow.." he asks after a while.
"Probably." I laugh lightly.

__________________________

Omg thank you guys for over 200 reads!!!😊💟  it means so much!

Love ya all💟

-k