Chapter 9

Isabelle's pov

"Isabelle here's the code for the house. There isn't a key so you have to use the keypad and type in this code. You should be able to push the door open after. Can you turn some lights on too. I'll bring all the luggage in." Ethan hops out of the car and opens the back up.

Taking the keys off of the seat, I slip out of the car. This place is beautiful. I think while walking up to the door. The doors made of glass and the walls a tanned brick.
I hadn't even noticed I was staring until Ethan places the last suit case behind me.
"Hmm... come here." He says while taking me by the waist. He quickly types in the code and leans on the door. It slides open easily and he brings me inside with him.
"Go put on a bathing suit okay. The bathroom is down the hall and to your left. Here.. your suit cases." He passes me my suitcases and I walk down the hallway.

Ethan's pov

Taking my luggage in the opposite direction of Isabelle I push open my bedroom door and throw my suit cases on the bed. I unpack and then pull on bathing suit trunks.

"Isabelle? Are you ready?" I call while knocking on the bathroom door. She opens it in response. Wearing a white bikini. I smirk and then grab her by the waist.
"Jump." I slap her ass and then she jumps into my arms. She straddles me as I walk down a set of stairs into the basement. It was a fair bit cooler down her but it felt nice. Isabelle swung her head back and wrapped her arms tighter around my neck.

"What're we doing down here?"
"We are going in the indoor hot tub." I smile as I watch her look around the room. Her smile fades and she gives me a serious look.
"What's wrong?" I ask worried.
"Well I feel like I'm being spoiled and I don't like that I'm being the one spoiled when usually I want to spoil my... well... my boyfriend." I raise my eyebrows at her and let go of her when we reach the hot tub.

It's in ground and takes up most of the room. I step into the hot tub and sit down in a seat. She follows my lead with a sad look on her face.
"Well it doesn't matter okay. I'm not trying to spoil you. This is just how I live.." I mutter while swirling my fingers in the water.
"I know.. I'm just not used to it yet." She curls herself into her seat and looks down at the water.
"Hey. Okay. Let's change the subject. Let's play a game." I smile at her. She smiles back and nods.

"So.. we'll ask each other questions and if you get it wrong you have to take off a piece of your bathing suit. For you you'll have to get two wrong to be fully naked but for me I'll only need one. I'm confident I know everything about you though." I smirk and she blushes.

"I'll go first. When's my birthday Isabelle?"
"December 16th" She says instantly.
"My turn. What are my parents names?" She says while tieing her hair up in a bun.
"Cecelia and James." I smirk at her and she gives me a confused look.
"But I never told you that.."
"I do my research. What was the first car I ever owned?"
"Your range rover. When's my birthday."
"Correct and June 10th. What college did I go to."
"Umm Fleming?"
"Nope that was a trick question. I went to university not college. Strip please and make it a show." I give her a hungry look as she stands up.

She slowly slips her bottoms off and then throws them on the tile.
"What're my siblings names." She asks while sitting back down.
"Trick question. You don't have any siblings." I smile and give her a wink.
"Uhhh."
"When did we first meet."
"October 6th" she says with confidence.
"Wrong. It was the 7th." I get up and walk over to her. She looks up at me. I reach around her neck and untie her strap. I then reach down to her back and untie the second strap. Her top falls into the water and she quickly stands up and presses herself against me.
"What's my middle name." She whispers.
"I know it's Leeana but I'm going to pretend I don't know and say it's Marie." I lean into her, lifting her up and setting her on the tile, I kneel on the seat in front of her.
"What's your finale answer Ethan." She nudges her nose against mine and I whisper.

"Marie." she smiles and pulls my trunks off. She lays back on the tile and brings me with her. I waste no time and I shuve into her. She moans and racks her nails down my back.
"Daddy?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
"I love you too."

I ram into her and she closes her eyes.
After a bit she gets up and shuves me a bit, obviously wanting control.
"Isabelle your the submissive not me." I whisper.
"So?" She pushes me more and then leans on me, kissing me.
"Isabelle" I grunt, getting annoyed. She grabs my hips and then scratches up my back. Losing my cool I pick her up and push her onto the ground. Harder then I should have. I push open her legs and she moans. I pound into her and wrap my hand around her throat, but not hard enough to hurt her. After minutes I release myself into her and then begin to walk away.

"Wait Ethan? Where are you going." She follows after me as I walk up stairs, my anger still boiling inside me. Does she not understand that I am the dominant and she is the submissive.
"Follow me Isabelle. You're getting a punishment." I raise my voice and walk into my room, she follows me and then sits on her knees on the floor. Her face low and her hands crossed on her lap. I pull on a pair of pants and then pull open a drawer and take out a whip.

"Bend over the bed, legs spread." I watch her as her eyes meet mine and then trail down to the whip in ny hand. She stands up, turns around and then bends over the bed. Her ass, legs and back exposed to me. My cum was still dripping out of her but I was to mad to care about the mess.

"You're getting 5 slashes. Do you know why." I shout at her and she flinchs.
"No." She mumbles.
"Isabelle I am the dominant. You are the submissive. You left scratches on my back, you pushed me and tried to take control. That is NOT what the contract allows and I'm not going to allow it either."

Isabelle's pov

Ethan yells at me and I silently cry. Waiting for contact. Suddenly a cracking noice erupts in the room and a moment later a searing pain forms on my ass. One after another the whip meets my skin and after the fifth one I stand up. Turn around and begin to walk from the room. Ethan grabs my wrist and looks at me.
"Please don't touch me.." I whisper and pull away. His face sinks and I leave the room.

Standing in front of the mirror in one of the spare rooms far from Ethan. I turn and look down at my butt. Scarlet lines decorate my skin and I close my eyes. I had brought all of my luggage into the room and locked the door. He wouldn't be seeing me for the rest of the night and that's really what I needed anyways.
I pull on a nightgown and gingerly slip on a pair of panties. I turn out the lights and crawl into the single bed. Curling in a ball, I close my eyes. Ethan's face plays on my eyelids. His face showing nothing but anger. I can feel hot tears streaming down my cheeks but I ignore my own pain and fall asleep.

__________________________

Omg thank you guys so much for over 400 reads!!😊💟

Love ya all💟

-k