9

December 5, 2015.

Dear Wyatt,

Sometimes I'm mad with you.

I really am. Who gave you the right to die and leave me like this? It wasn't okay. I'm not okay.

I need you. Right now and always. Everything feels hollow without you.

Sometimes I catch myself forgetting to eat for over a day or zoning out as I drive, and it scares me. I was never so reckless when you were around.

It's all your fault. If you weren't so adamant about saving the environment and gas money, then you wouldn't have been walking to school that day. If you hadn't been walking to school, then you wouldn't have been crossing that street, and you wouldn't have gotten hit by that drunken teenager and his dumb purple car.

You're supposed to be here. You're supposed to call me any minute and ask me what my plans are for tonight to which I'm supposed to pretend to be irritated with you for always doing everything so last minute. You're supposed to be sitting next to me at our favorite coffee shop, your fingers grazing against the back of my hand before softly intertwining with mine.

You weren't supposed to die.

We had this steady rhythm in our relationship. It was constant, steady, and comforting. Even though we did the same thing over and over, everything felt fresh and exciting when I had you by my side.

Nothing feels exciting to me anymore.

Sometimes I'm ever so mad at you, for leaving me and taking the person I knew as me with you. But most the time I'm still in love with you, and that's the worst part of it all.

Savannah

A/N: a little bit shorter letter for you guys this time. vote if you liked it! please comment and follow, too! thanks!

ps. happy valentine's day!